Part 11

Posie POV

Beep beep beep

The only time that the alarm clock is music to my ears
I rapidly sit straight up and I smile like a five year old getting ice cream

TODAY IS THE DAY. I CANT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING
I'm devastated that Katie can't go for some odd reason.
I press the off button and whip my legs out from my warm sheets. My day always starts with a nice warm shower.
I pick out my outfit and make my way to the bathroom. When I walk inside of the bathroom; my reflection is quite scary looking.
My curls is unbrushed, falling out of my two braids. It's definitely going to be a job to brush all the knots out. On my cheeks there is a rather large streak of dry drool, I trace it with my index finger. The left side of my face has some lines where my hands were placed at night. You know it was a good sleep when you have those lines.

After I'm finishing cringing at my morning appearance; I turn on the warm water.
I strip off my pjs and put my phone in a plastic bag so I can listen to music.
I test the water to see it's to my satisfaction.
Perfect
One leg at a time I step inside my tile shower. Scrolling through my music I chose one of my favorite songs by the best boy band ever.

(WHERE ARE MY ONE DIRECTIONERS??? I'm in the fandom! Should I do a 1D fanfic? Or a individual one? Tell me who)

My shampoo bottle turns into a microphone.

"WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO....." I sing on top of my lungs. It's facts that one direction is the best band ever.
As I squeeze my conditioner in my hand. I remember few years back at a red carpet with Tom and I actually got to meet One Direction.

Flashback
"Oh. My. Goodness. Tom it's One Direction. You didn't tell me that they were here!?" Tugging on Toms jacket. I gasp and start fixing my uncomfortable dress
"Relax Posie you met so many famous people. Treat them like a normal person. Oh here they come" he nudges my arm.

I turn around and I see the most hottest men walking towards us. Oh gosh I hope I'm not sweating through my dress.

"Hi Tom, I'm Harry and this is Zayn,Liam,Niall, oh and Louis. We're fans of your movies." The Brit squeezes Louis cheek. I'm melting.
"Nice to meet you all and thanks that means a lot for me. Also this is my little sister Posie." Tom gestures over to me but I can't move.
"She is a fan so give her a minute." The boys laugh but not in a mean way.

"Oh don't worry we are use to it" the Irish man jokes.
"I'm sorry. Like Tom said I'm a fan." I blush from embarrassment. Suddenly the ground looks more interesting.
"Hey hey hey don't look down; we want to see your pretty face" Liam lifts my chin with one finger.
"You are very beautiful" zayn comments. I blush even harder.
I feel someone lifts my hand and I'm locking eyes with sparkling green emeralds.

HARRY STYLES IS KISSIN MY HAND

One after another after another.
I'm awestruck I can't believe 1D kiss my hand.
"Shall we take some pictures?" Louis asks. I just vigorously nod my head yes.

End flashback

Those boys are the only other people that heard my voice. They all love it and says I need to start singing but I have stage freight. I still get to see them at red carpets.