Part 25

Butterflies seems to be flying around in my stomach. Sweat begins to drip down the side of my face.

Me,Noah and my family walks into a rather large studio for the interview that we've been dreading for weeks.

A young lady with sandy blonde hair, rosy cheeks, crimson red lips, light green eyes approach us.

"Hello my name is Sarah. Follow me and we will get you both ready for the interview" we all give each other a look and I adjust Everest on my hip and follow the worker.

"Ok Noah this is your dressing room and Posie this one is yours" she walks away with her heels echoing the cement floor.

"Are you ready my dear?" My hairdresser finishes curling my hair.
"I don't think I'll ever be ready but the world wants answers." I let out a deep sigh and scan my outfit.

I'm wearing ripped light wash mom jeans with some black doc Martins. A black with some yellow and orange graphic motor cycle cropped t shirt.

"Hey everything is going to be ok. Everyone will understand and will absolutely love that angel" she points to Everest on the floor playing with his toys
"Let's hope" I picked up Everest and head towards my parents

"Can you hold Everest then I'll ask you to bring him paddy?" With tears forming in his eyes he complies and takes Big E into his trembling hands.
"We love you." My mom states and one by one my family kisses my forehead
"I love you all" I smile then make my way to the chair next to Noah.

"Ready?" Noah offers his hand to help me to sit in the tall chair.
"Ready as I ever be" I give a very weak smile.

"Ok I'm going to be interviewing you both. When the red light turns on the interview will start. Ok?" The same Sarah states.
"Ok" we answer at the same time.

My eyes are glued to the LED sign that says ON AIR. My heart is going to beat outside of my chest. I can hear the booming sound of my heart.

"3,2,1"

"Hello my name is Sarah Collins and here with Posie Holland and Noah Schnapp."

"Hello nice to meet you" I greeted the girl
"Nice to meet you" Noah's nervous voice echos

"Ok let's get down to business. Posie is it true that you dated Finn Wolfhard?"
"No that is false. I dated Noah" I put my hand on top of his shaking hand. "He and I decided if it's best to take a break because he lives in America while I live in England" I nod
"Now onto Noah. How's is your relationship with Finn right now?"
"Umm it's ok I guess. We still talk because I don't want to ruin our 'friendship' but something definitely has changed."
"How is filming with him?" The lady pushes.
"The producers and directors decided to pause filming until this situation gets solved."

Noah plays with his end of his shirt. His Nike shoes are bouncing up and down. The red nikes compliments with his black sweats with a white shirt thats says 'STRANGER THINGS'. I smile at the shirt.

"Posie there is no sugar coating it. Did you cut?" She puts a uncomfortable grin on her full lips
"Umm yes I did." I avoided the eyes that are staring me down
"How long, with what, who started it, when was the last time you cut?" She is really pushing my buttons
"For future reference I will like to keep some information to myself but I'll answer. I cut for couple of years. I won't say with what because I don't want to give anyone ideas. A toxic relationship started it and it was five weeks ago. I cut myself and lost a of blood. I was unconscious for four days. I broke three on my fingers when I passed out"
I lift up my cased arm.

"Oh it's been recently. Noah how do you feel about her habits?" Sarcasm drips from her words

My blood is boiling. Really habits?! I have to bite my tongue to fire back

"Well first it's not a habit. Second I know it's hard for her. I try to do everything in my power to help her. My heart aches for you." He turns towards me. I smile at the boy I love.

"Aww how sweet? Moving on! Who is your child!" She says little rudely
"Well his name is Everest Leo Holland. He is almost a year old. I had him after Godzilla."
"Bring him here" Sarah demands

I comply and open my hands for paddy to set Everest in my embrace

"This is my love and joy Everest" I put him in my right arm that's the closes to Noah. Noah reached out and plays with the fingers of the baby
"Why didn't you get an abortion?"  I gasp at the question
"I will never kill a human." I sternly answer
Sarah rolls her fired eyes
"Whatever who's is the dad? Is it Noah?"

We Schnapp our heads towards the rude woman

"No no no he is not the father. An ex boyfriend is sadly. He raped me and that's all I want to say about the father."

"Ok ok the time we have is almost done do you want to say a few words to younger women?" Her long black nails, that matches her mid raise classy black dress, to the camera.

"Sure why not" I struggle with Everest who is trying to squirm out of my grip.
"Here I got him" Noah gently takes the baby and rocks him to sleep
"Thank you" I straighten myself up and prepare a speech
"I struggle. I struggle with self harm,mental health, trust issues and many more. People think I live a perfect life with a perfect family. Nothing is perfect. Everyone struggles and struggles maybe in a different way. Don't let people deceive you. What I've learn throughout my crazy life is my family has always and will always be with me. Surround yourself with people that loves you and will never leave your side. Be careful who you let into your life. Don't make the mistakes that I've made. Stay strong." I finish my little speech.

"And we are clear"