Part 13

The sun is gently shining through the sheer curtains. The blazing rays heats my face and makes my eyes squint. I raise my fingers to somewhat block the rays but it doenst work. I glance over to my clock.
7:37 am. I'm already wide awake no reason to head back to bed. Groggily I rub the sleep out of my eyes and strip the warm sheets off my body. Today is the day. Revealing my biggest secret to the cast. My whole family has been taking when I should make Everest public. Toms and mines careers are taking off sky high. Everest can't just disappear.
I pick out my outfit for today and head towards the shower. I turn the cold knob up so the water can get warm. My reflection can scare off little kids. I might be mistaken as Frankenstein. After a few minutes the water became warm and I hope in. I decided not to blast music reason being my family is asleep. But sometimes peace and quiet is the best. Thoughts from last night run through my head.

Flashback.
"What are they doing here?!" I snap. The sight I'm seeing is unbelievable. Katie and Hayden are on my couch with their families beside them. "Why are they here" i whisper yell at my mom. I'm definitely not in the mood for Satans spawns. "I know your really upset with them but just hear them out." She pats the cushion next to her. Resentfully I sat down. Not wanting to listen. "Katie you may go." She is slouching over, playing with her dancing fingers, avoiding eye contact. A hint of a rosy pink rises on her cheeks. Faintly I see tear streaks go down her face. "I'm sorry Posie about threating to tell everyone about your son. I just felt so alone when you are with the cast of with you famous brothers. I'm just normal and I hate it. I'm so sorry. I truly mean it. Do you remember the promise we made as kids." Her eyes has a glassy look. With a single blink tears run down her face silently. "Of course I do. No matter what happens we will always be best friends." I get up to go give her a big hug and she returns one. "Hey tomorrow the cast is going to my grandparents to meet Everest wanna come?" I whisper in her ear. Not wanting Hayden to find out. "I will love to but I'm hanging out with Clara and today. She is not all that bad. She is just misunderstood." She shrugs. That was like a bullet to the heart. "Oh um ok." I stroll back to my original spot while Katie and her parents left to hangout with the bitch I-mean clara. I send death glares to Hayden and his family. Even though he is the father. He treated me horribly. Over the years I try to forgive him but I just can't. "Now Hayden you may tell her what's going on." He sassily gets up and sits on the floor in front of me. "Look. When I saw you and Noah together at the store I felt jealous. I don't want him to be with you. I want to be with you. I know I did wrong but I still love you PoPo. You have always been the love of my life. Somehow the police found out I was near you. I'm going to juvey for three months but I promise you." He puts my hands in his. I try to get out of his grip but his is clinging to hard "I will make you mine." He mumbled in my ear. His breathe sends chills down my spine. "Never" I spat in his ear and push him off of me. "I WANT EVERYONE OUT. YOU THREE GET OUT!" I yelled on top of my lungs. The scurried out the door but the devilish child turns and gives me a evil smirk. And leaves. I collapse in my moms arms and cried myself to sleep.

End flashback

After my thoughts are finish running around my head I got dress.