Hi

You know everyone wants to be a Holland or date a Holland. Yup that's right a Holland. Hi my name is Posie Marie Holland. I'm the talented twin sister of Paddy Holland. I'm sadly the youngest of four brothers. Tom,Sam,Harry,Paddy. He is only older by 12 minutes which he reminds me everyday.

Being the only sister is tuff. My over protective brothers are always in the way of life. They take control of what I can do or can't do. It's stupid. They won't let me talk to guys my age which is outrageous. After what happen I can somewhat understand. That boy cause so much damage to me and to my family. I will NEVER be the same. But seriously FOREAL not even my cast members.

Speaking of my cast Millie Bobby Brown is one of my best of besties. Millie and I were in Godzilla together. She is one of my best friends. I support her in Stranger Things and she supports me in whatever I'm in. I'm obsessed with the Netflix tv show. Will Byers is my favorite not only I like the character but Noah Schnapp is my celebrity crush.

He is such a wonderful guy. I always hear great things about him never bad rumors. I always want to meet the cast. His dreamy eyes I-I just can get lost in them. His smile is just mmmhhhhhmmmm wait off topic.

I'm an actress,dancer,gymnast,a singer when I'm alone. I love to draw. I can draw from memory, copying, made up. I'm just a artistic person I guess. I can play guitar,piano,violin and many more. I've been dancing since 2 years old. Having Tom as my oldest brother I wanted to be like him. Which causes me to do gymnastics for couple of years. Its a lot to live up to. Having your brother as Spider-Man is very difficult. People compare me to my brothers. I feel so downgraded.

Everything change by one night by one person by one

Stranger Things cast playing themselves