𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

I had just gotten to the Vogue shoot,Asher watching me getting my makeup done. I haven't talked to Johnny since our last - encounter. It's really whatever,even though for some reason I feel like I need to tell him something but I literally can't get my finger on it.

"Babe?" Asher asked me,as I looked up. I smiled. "Hi."
"You looked like you zoned out for a bit," He stated. "Yeah. Just thinking about something."
More like someone.
"Are you nervous? Because you are gorgeous - they will love you. We'll have to stay here all night because they won't be able to stop shooting you." He said,as I laughed. He really did bring out the best in me,and I do love him. Now that the media already figured out Johnny and I aren't "together," they know about Asher and I. I couldn't be happier.

"Annie,Julianna LeBlanc?" A photographer called up. "Go,go,go!" Asher said,as I kissed his cheek and went.
I felt so much in my element,and my dream was finally coming true. I couldn't be happier to be modeling - to be in my natural element.

In the corner of my eye,I had seen Alexis come and I waved. I had seen her and Asher talking,as I went back to modeling. Photographers really loved me,they kept giving me so many compliments and poses to do- and it made me so happy. I wasn't even thinking about Johnny, or Asher,or fame- or even anything. It felt so refreshing.

"Would you like to look at the pictures?" The photographer asked,as I nodded. I had seen my pictures on huge computer screens,zooming in on my face. I loved it. "Wow. They're- they're so beautiful." I said,in awe. I've never seen myself look that good.
"Yeah. You have the perfect face and body for this cover." He said,with a smile as I smiled back. "You could go for lunch now." He said,as I nodded.

I hadn't seen Alexis or Asher,and I was a bit confused. I tried calling them,but they wouldn't answer their phones. I ate my myself,with the lunch table they had in the back,and I just couldn't wait for them anymore. Where had they gone?
I asked the door manager,as she said that Alexis and Asher was outside. "Mr.Johnny Orlando had come in,but it seems like Mr.Angel had told him to leave."
I raised my eyebrow. "Wha-what?" I asked,stunned.
She shrugged,as I went outside. I saw Asher and Alexis standing outside.

"What's happening?" I asked. "Uh- just go in. Don't you have another shoot?" Alexis asked. "What is going on?" I asked firmly. Asher couldn't even look into my eyes. "What did you do?" I asked. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Why'd you think it was something I did?"
"Why was Johnny here?" I asked them.
"Annie. He was just trying to be supportive of you. And he came."Alexis responded. "And why'd he leave?"
"I made him go."Asher responded. I scoffed. "And why would you do that? That's not your place for you to tell him to leave my shoot."
"I don't think he needs to be here. You'd be uncomfortable."
"I'd be uncomfortable?"
He nodded. Alexis sighed.
"No. I think you'd be uncomfortable."
"Are you serious? I was just trying to help you. Why do you want to see him so badly?"
"I-I don't!"
"Then what?"
"You're just being insecure. Telling people to just leave because you don't like them? Why don't you just go?"
"You don't mean that."
"Oh,I do."
"Annie,come on. Don't let Johnny make you fight."Alexis said.
"He didn't. He just made me realize why we're fighting."
It was utter silence until I looked down at the ground staring at my heels. "Bye,then." Asher said,as I ran back inside.
What the hell has gotten over me?

|
MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY THANKSGIVING,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I AM SO SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE!!! I JUST HAVE NO MOTIVATION.THANK YOU ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL HERE AND READING THIS.I FEEL LIKE IT HAS GOTTEN SO BAD. I LOVE YOU!!