𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"Ms.Annie!"
"Annie!"
"Annie!" Paparazzi called. I flashed a smile and a wave as the paparazzi called. Johnny was talking to reporters as they called me over. I know Jayden is watching me at home on our TV,I can't mess up anything-she'll for sure make fun of me if I do.
"Hi,Annie!" The reporter said so happily. Johnny was wearing a suit,and I was wearing a short white dress with my hair down and natural makeup.
"Hello!" I said back.
"You are looking so beautiful tonight,Annie." Johnny said,as the reporter smiled. "Alright,lovebirds! Annie,tell us how exactly you guys met."
"I got drunk and kissed him at a club."
"How funny! Johnny,you did say the next person you kiss in public you'll get married to,so would that be Annie?"
He laughed. "Hopefully." He said,as he looked at me with a warm smile. Was he still faking it?
We eventually gotten into this party. "Who's party even is this?" I had asked him. "Hayden Summerall's debut for his new album. He's my best friend."

I had gotten introduced to all of Johnny's friends,and we all sat at a table together. His friend,Asher is actually really cute and sweet. But,I feel like I had something with Johnny. Do I? Probably not. This is all an act,Annie. All just part of our deal. But that kiss-
"Annie?" He had asked. "Are you okay?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and sighed. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said,as I faked a smile. He raised his eyebrow and took my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me out of the room.

He brought me outside into what almost seemed like a secret corner of this whole place. I gave out a sharp exhale,as the sky was dark blue and the moon was shining so bright.
"I found out this little corner of this place. I thought I'd come here to relax myself,but it turns out you needed it more. What's on your mind?"He asked swiftly,taking his muscular hand and holding onto mine. His green emerald eyes glistened.
"It's all just a bit much for me,you know?" I told him,leaning against the rail.
"I get that. You know,when I started this whole thing I was super stressed-but I think it's way more different for you."
"You think?" I asked with a laugh as he laughed back.
"I know it's really hard and stressful;and Annie if you ever want to pull yourself out of this-"He said,taking my hand.
"You are able to." He said,softly. I looked at him with a smile. I can't just leave him-he kind of was starting to grow on me. "Thank you." I said to him,as he pulled in for a kiss.

"Johnny?" A feminine voice called. I've never heard this voice before,but once Johnny looked at her his face loosened up.
It was her.