𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

I remember waking up to the sound of beeping,and as I tried to get up, I felt tubes and wires all over my body. "Ow." I said,as I noticed Jayden was sitting by my side. I was in the hospital. How did this happen?
"Oh my god,you're awake!" She squealed. "Doctor!" She yelled,running out of the room. All I remember last night was getting punched- and for m surprise, I thought I heard Johnny. No,I didn't think. I know I heard him.

I saw doctor come in and touch my head. "How bad am I?" I asked,as he looked at Jayden. "It seems like someone has attacked you,you have scratches all over your body and you do have a black eye.You've been knocked out for a long time,and thank god someone caught you before it got worse. Luckily,it's not something too bad,and you could leave soon. Just stay for a few hours to get these scratches healed up." The doctor said,leaving Jayden and I. She looked at me with a sad look and started bawling. "Hey,hey,why are you crying?" I asked,taking my thumb and wiping her tear across her cheek. "Because-I-I let you go alone. I left you. This is all my f-fault," She said crying. "Hey,hey," I cupped her head in my arms. "It's not your fault. You didn't know. Neither did I. Don't cry,okay?"I said,as she dried her tears. "Okay." She responded,sniffling as I moved over on my hospital bed. She sat next to me. "Crazy how you get into this shit." She said to me,as I laughed.

"So,how'd this even happen?" I asked Jayden,while we were eating hospital lunch. Caesar salads and potato sandwiches. Her smile disappeared. "Oh my god,Jayden. Come on - what happened?"I asked,as she sighed. "I don't know if you'll like to hear this,but it was-"

"Hey," I heard him say,and suddenly my body felt warm-my cheeks definitely got red and I looked into those emerald,dreamy green eyes all over again.
"Johnny." Jayden responded,looking at me and giving him a shoulder hug. "I could take her home later," Johnny said to her,as she nodded and left.
"Hi." He said. His dirty blonde hair was a bit messy,and he held a teddy bear in his hand. He had this smile,that was so nurturing,that all you want to do is kiss him. Wait,what?

"Hi." I said,as he sat next to me on the bed. "What happened?" I asked. He sighed. "I was there the whole time on the mountains. I usually go up there to think and reflect. Or when I feel like complete shit." He said,as I laughed. "And I saw you there." He replied,as I made a confused expression.
"You go to the mountains at sunset when you're upset,too?Why didn't you save me when you first saw the guy,though?" I asked.

"Look,you may not believe this," He said to me,putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. It's the day we made brownies all over again.
"I was jealous. Super jealous that there was some guy at the mountains clearly rubbing off on you. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable,though. However, once I saw him lay a hand on you- it was all over."
I smiled. "You? Jealous?" I asked,as he came close to my face. Our noses were practically touching. "Me.Jealous."
"The Johnny Orlando - jealous?"
"You might as well savor it because it'll never happen again." He said,as I laughed.
He pulled his face away from mine. Oh god. He is still with Kenzie and I can't just kiss him.I'm definitely not a home wrecker.
"I'm so sorry for everything,Annie.Even the Vogue thing.I know this isn't ideal to apologize for something like that,but I promise I'll never ruin any big days for you ever again. And I know you have way more of them coming."

I put my hand on his face. "No."
"You didn't ruin anything. In fact,I was looking for you until I found out Asher kicked you out." I said to him. He smiled. It was his cocky smile. "I would've beaten his ass,if I hadn't remembered it was your shoot," He responded as I made fun of him for his stupid,cocky grin.
For some reason was the only reason I could feel the biggest smile on my face,too.