𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

He looked at me with a confused expression,then a "Oh,I remember who you are- the girl who kissed me at the bar!" Look. "It's you-" he began to say,as I looked away. "You shouldn't be too surprised-you agreed to the deal,"Alexis warned. Lauren got up and mouthed, " Good luck" to me and walked away. I'd probably need it.
"I didn't know she'd come today." He said back. It was a bit uncomfortable,but he agreed to the deal? Maybe it was for the same reasons I agreed to it for.

Alexis then sat us down,and pretty much explained everything all over again- he tried not to look at me at all. He seriously didn't like me- and it was getting to me. What did I do to him other than kiss him? I mean I'm only doing this for the extra step up in modeling and singing. Maybe that's what he was mad about? I mean,according to everyone else- I wasn't using him. So,I'm just confused on what to think.

Eventually Alexis left,and it was Johnny and I. Real awkward. He put on a shirt-as his muscles peered through. He was so fit,his arms were perfect. That doesn't make an excuse for his cocky attitude though. Why do both him and his manager hate me?

"Well,uh hi." I said to him,as he was on his phone. "Yo." He responded. Rude.
"I'm Annie. Look I just want to talk about everything that's happening." I said,looking straight at his face. He put his phone down and looked at me. "What's there to talk about? You supposedly said you were drunk and kissed me just to kiss me. You know who I am,and what I do. I work really hard for what I've become and for you some unemployed looking for a job as a model and singer just to take it all from me?" He raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so.I only agreed to this cause Alexis made me." He scoffed.

I let out a huff. "Excuse me? For your information I was drunk- and I seriously didn't mean to kiss you. Trust me, I'd take it all back if I could! Also,I didn't even know you until a few days ago. I'm not interested in guys like you.I don't even want to see you or be here!And,why are you even bringing up my career? It's none of your business!"
He rolled his eyes. "It is now-because it involves me. You're unemployed. You know,that must mean you aren't that good."

"You know what?" I asked him. "What?" He asked. "No it doesn't! Do you want me to just leave? Because trust me,I will! I don't even understand how any girl could put up with your cocky self! Especially Mackenzie." I said,gritting my teeth. He came close to me.
"Don't ever mention her name again. You don't know her or what happened." He warned.
"Try me," I responded,walking out of his huge house-slamming the door. I saw the limo was still outside his house and asked the driver to take me back to Jayden and I's apartment.

Maybe he was right- I knew all along this was a bad idea. Or maybe someone finally coming from the industry told me face to face that I wasn't "that good." I wanted to stay strong,or atleast pretend like everything he said didn't hurt. I wasn't sure at all, to be quite honest. I just wanted to go home and cry.
I looked back up to the sky.
"Bubba,please help me.Why do I have to be such a failure?" I cried out.