𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

authors note -
hi!sorry for not updating,honestly i lost motivation and school has been taking up so much of my time :( anyway i'm sorry and if these chapters turn out like crap i'm sorry i didn't prewrite chapters before hand like normal

|

"Hey,I'll be back,okay?" He had told me,letting go of my hand as I saw him run over to her. She given me a smirk as they went back inside. Was I crazy? Of course Johnny would love her-her silky hair and perfect skinny body shape,she seemed like she knew every little thing about him. And she had him wrapped around her perfectly manicured finger.

"Having a rough night?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Asher-his bright green eyes has glistened in the moonlight just like Johnny's. He gave me a warm smile and came up to me. Kinda forgot Johnny and I are supposed to be fake dating.
"No." I said to him. "I just saw John running inside with Kenzie,what was that about?"
I raised my eyebrow at him. "Why is that your business?"
He gave out a chuckle. "Feisty,huh?" He asked. I gave him a smile. "I guess so."

We had been sitting outside,we went in a few times to see Hayden and congratulate him for his single,and kept going outside. We sat on this bench with two sodas in the space between us and stared at the stars. He was super easy to talk to-and he made me laugh a lot. Not to mention,he is really cute.
"So,your name is Annie?" He asked me.
"Hard to believe?" I said,sarcastically flipping my hair as he laughed. "Annie seems to girly."
I gave him a sigh. "You caught me! My real name is Julianna." I told him. His eyes glowed. "Knew it!"

"So you're trying to become a model?"
"A singer too."
"You could for sure be a model. I-I mean you are gorgeous."
I looked at him,and he looked back at me. "Thank you."
"I've never heard you sing before,though. Why don't you sing right now?" He asked,as I blushed. "Right now? Are you crazy?"
"Maybe."
"No."
"Come on,Julianna!Just sing a song!" He said,with a laugh. I shuddered. The last person who I even let call me Julianna was my brother. Caleb.
He looked worried and wiped the smile off his face. "Whoa,are you okay? You don't have to sing if you don't want to,I'm really sorry-"
"No. It's not that. The last person I let call me by my full name was my older brother,Caleb.He had passed away a few years ago,"I said,sniffling. I angrily sighed. Why'd I have to cry every-time I mention him?

"Hey,hey it's okay,"He said,getting up from the bench and bending down to my level. His finger touched my chin and led him to look directly in his eyes. "Pretty girls like you shouldn't be crying." He said,as I gave out a laugh.  "I'm so sorry that happened to you. I bet he's watching you up in heaven right now. And he is so so proud of you. I know he would be." He said to me. I smiled,as he leaned in to kiss me. I then heard my name.

"Annie?"
Crap.