𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Hello?"
"Hi,this is Annie LeBlanc. I'm calling to talk about the offer."
I could feel her smiling cockily. "So you agree?"
"Y-yes."
"So many people would love to be in your place right now."
"Why?"
"I'm coming to your apartment in half an hour. Johnny lives about two hours away from your current apartment. You're going to meet him."
"But-"
"See you then!" She said,hanging up.

"Your going to meet him?" Jayden asked,busting in the room. I made a confused expression. "Were you eavesdropping,Jayden Bartels?"
She smirked. "Maybe." As I rolled my eyes.
"Look. She randomly just told me she's coming over here to pick me up and meet him! Apparently he lives two hours away. I'm so not ready to see him- he probably thinks I'm a freak." I said,face palming myself. Jayden rolled her eyes at me and got me back up. "No time to be thinking about that! You need to get up and start getting ready!"She responded,as I rolled my eyes. "Okay,fine-but get out!" I told her as she left.

I had gone in the shower and washed my hair and body-just pondering on everything that's happening. Am I even making the right decision?
I got out of the shower and picked out an outfit,as I waited a bit. I may have rehearsed how I'll talk to him. Only because it was embarrassing how I approached him last time- I was black out drunk. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird,or something.

Half an hour had passed,and before I knew it I was hugging Jayden goodbye even though I'd see her in a few hours. I was sitting in the back of a limousine and his manager was being a bit nice.
"By the way,I don't think I ever told you my name. It's Alexis," she responded,as she smiled.That's a pretty name." I said to her,as her smile quickly wiped off her face. Weird,I thought.

We had gotten to Johnny's house- which was a huge mansion. This was one of the richest parts of LA- Jayden's apartment was big but obviously since it's an apartment it wasn't this big. It looked like this place had five hundred floors. "Care to go inside,as supposed to just staring at it?" Alexis had asked,as I snapped back into reality. We had gone up the stairs to go inside his house as she opened the door for home. A girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes came and approached me- she looked exactly like Johnny but a girl. "Hi,I'm Johnny's sister- Lauren." She said,with a warm smile coming to shake my hand,as I shook it back. "I'm Annie." I responded. She led me to the living room- which looked like a dream. Glass tables,silver centerpieces,beautiful flowers-the list just goes on. We talked for a bit,she honestly seemed super sweet.

I then heard feet coming down the stairs,as Alexis came into the room. I looked up to see the dirty blonde boy with those beautiful emerald green eyes wearing no shirt and Gucci shorts. We locked eyes for a second,until Alexis noticed. "Johnny-this is Annie." She had introduced,as I gave a weak smile.