𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"I'm so sorry,Anns,"Jayden said hugging me.
"I just don't understand why he hates me so much."
"Okay here's a crazy idea." She said,as I raised my eyebrow. "What?"
"What if he likes you?"
I wiped my tears and gave out a laugh. "You're so funny. Oh wait,he's calling me!" I said sarcastically.
"Alright,alright." She scoffed. "Think about it,though.Possibility."

A few hours had gone by and Jayden had left to go and hang out with a guy at his place.Apparently,on her way to the bathroom she met a guy named Armani and they hit it off- while I was kissing Johnny. Good to know someone had a nice time at the club.

I had been missing Carson- but slowly getting over it. I went to the kitchen to put a glass away until I knocked over my Polaroid box. I remember Jayden telling me multiple times to put it in my room,I just haven't had the time yet.
Pictures of my friends,family,Carson,and more importantly-my brother came flying out. I sat down on the kitchen floor collecting all the pictures of Caleb and let out a heavy sigh.
"Hi bubs." I said,talking to the picture.
"Life is kinda crazy,right now."
"Still not employed."
"I kissed a sensation at the club.I was blacked out drunk."I had said with a laugh,tears strolling down my cheeks.
"His manager made a deal with me to fake date him and I could finally get employed! I really was tossing up whether to do it or not-I didn't want to do it at first."
"Jayden said to do it-but you know Jayden. She just would've loved to see me have any job.
Mom and Hayley said to do it. But what mom said really stuck with me. I don't even have to like the guy- just to be me and do what I have to do."

"And that's what I'm doing. Or,atleast trying to do."
I hugged the picture a little tighter and tears went down my cheeks faster. "Alexis-Johnny's manager then made me go and meet him. We kinda argued. He called me not that good,and unemployed numerous amounts of times. I brought up his ex,which I shouldn't have done-I stormed out of his house. And-yeah. Pretty much it." I wiped my tears and looked at all the pictures of Caleb.

"You're caught up now,bubba." I responded. "Annie?" A masculine voice called-as I looked up and saw who it was. Johnny.