𝐬𝐢𝐱

"He's no joke

"He's no joke." Jayden responded. "Top forty?" I repeated,as she nodded.
"He's from Canada. I guess he moved here in LA."
"So he is a sensation."
"What else did you think?"
"I don't know!" I yelled.
She sighed. "I think you should really take that offer."
I raised my eyebrow at her. "What?"
"Look- I know it's a lot to take in. But think about everything she said! You could finally get the career you want,and you'll get signed by records and agencies!"
"Did you not think of the cons? I have to fake date him,and get my whole career because of a man!"
"Technically,you're not getting your career because of him. He's just helping you get that extra step."
"Whatever." I scoffed,and went in my room. I closed the door as my mom and sister called me.

"Hey,Annie!"
"Hi hon!"
"Hi,guys." I said. I was actually pretty happy to be talking to my family- considering everything that's happening in my life. I've been really missing my brother-next Friday will be the fifth year of his death due to a heart condition. And I miss him so much everyday.
"We've seen that you kissed that guy,Johnny Orlando!" Hayley yelled. I rolled my eyes. I'll never be able to escape that conversation.
"I was drunk."
"Julianna- how many times have I told you not to drink?" My mom asked. "She's an adult,mom. Of course she'll drink."
I then told them what had happened and asked for their opinion on it. "I say do it." Hayley said,as I raised my eyebrow. "But I'm getting a career all from a rich playboy!" I exclaimed.
"Look hon- you could think of it like that. However,this could be a huge stepping stone for your career. Plus,you don't even have to like the guy. She said that herself. Just be you,and do what you have to do." My mom said,as I sighed. We talked for a few more minutes until I slammed my face into my pillow and looked at the business card.

I'm gonna do it, I told myself.
No real feelings,just be you and do what you have to do- just like what mom said.
Here goes nothing.