𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. "Ow,"I said,holding my head and getting myself out of bed. I looked over to see Jayden on the floor holding a bucket. I got up out of bed and started to shake her. "Jayden!Jayden!Jayden!" I screamed-whispered in her ear until she finally got up. She rubbed her eyes and pushed me off of her. "Good. Your up." She responded,getting herself up. "What the hell happened to me last night?" I asked her,as she gave a laugh. "Well- you puked in my car." I gave her a pout. "I-I'm really sorry." She laughed again.

"Stop laughing! Why are you laughing? How stupid was I last night?" I asked her,pacing back and forth. "Alright-don't freak out." She told me.
"That's making me freak out! What'd I do? Make a mess in the club? Marry someone? Go to freaking Vegas!" I screamed.
"You kissed Johnny Orlando!" She screamed. I raised an eyebrow. "W-Who?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "For someone hoping to be a model and aspiring singer, it's kind of crazy that you don't know who he is."
"Well,who is he?"
"He's literally a sensation. He does model,but he's a singer. He has a voice of an angel- and any girl would've loved to trade places with you. He just got out of a messy breakup with Mackenzie Ziegler." She explained. "He can't be that popular." I responded. Then again, I'm not too into music now- I only really listen to artists from the 1990's. She facepalmed herself. "Black out drunk." She said,as she turned on our TV.

"Here we are-at the National Pop Music Red Carpet Awards!" Said an interviewer. "Annie. You should probably watch this. Johnny is probably there. I mean- these are prerecorded but he was probably there." I rolled my eyes and sat next to her,watching the awards.
"We just passed by Asher Angel and Hayden Summerall. They had important things to say about their new songs,but we already interviewed them. Coming up next, is a heartthrob all over the world- Johnny Orlando!" She cheered.
"This was the guy I kissed last night?" I asked,as she nodded.I remembered his face right when I saw it.
"Hi,I'm Johnny Orlando." He had said. His green eyes were better in person,in my opinion- but still glistening on TV.
"Hello,Johnny! How're you doing?"
"Hi,I'm good. Really excited to hear all the talent tonight."
"We can't wait to hear you tonight!"
"Thank you!"
"We have a few questions to ask,before you leave."
He looked a little nervous,as if he knew they'd ask about his ex girlfriend, who Jayden told me was Mackenzie.
"How have you been since the breakup of you and Mackenzie Ziegler? Fans have been heartbroken to hear the iconic couple Jenzie has broken up!"
"I've been- better." He said,hesitantly.
"Would you like to tell us what happened?"
"I don't really think it's anyone's business except mine and hers."
"Do you think you'd get with anyone else?"
"I'm not sure. I don't think I'd ever get with anyone else. I don't want to say ever again- because we never know what could happen. But atleast for a bit. Whatever is meant to be will be."
"Wow." Jayden said,stunned.
"Alright,very mature of you Johnny!"
"Let's just say- the next girl I even bring out to the public or even kiss-is the girl I'll get married to."
"Haha!Would you give me a kiss."
He winked at her and walked away. "No can do. Enjoy the awards tonight!"

Jayden quickly turned off the TV as we looked at each other.
"Oh shit." We both said,at the same time.