𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The paparazzi immediately followed Johnny as he waved goodbye to Kenzie as she left. She gave me that evil smirk again. He grabbed my hand,pulling me away from Asher.
"Let go of me!" I said,attempting to squirm out of his strong hand. Asher ran up to us,as Johnny stopped-flashing lights in our faces. "Hey,bye man. Hope you had fun." He said to Johnny,as Johnny gave a fake smile. I knew it was fake. What was that about? Aren't they friends?
"Bye,Asher." Johnny said,trying to leave.
"Bye Annie-"Asher tried to say,as the paparazzi interrupted. Half of the paparazzi followed Asher,and the other half followed Johnny and I to the limo.
"What was that about,Annie?"
"Are you and pop star Asher Angel a thing?"
"That's technically cheating.She is dating Johnny!" Another said,as we got into the limo. Johnny slammed the door shut on them as the driver drove.

He gave out a sigh,as I felt a bit awkward.He looked at me and gave me an eyebrow.
"What?" I spat. "Don't what me! What was that about?"
"What was what?"
"You were about to kiss Asher!"
I gave out a slight chuckle. "Did the paparazzi see?"
He rolled his eyes. "That's not the point. We are supposed to be dating. You and Asher almost kissing was really bad and you could've blown the whole deal!"
"Okay don't even blame this on me! You were the one who left with your ex girlfriend! If it wasn't for you,I wouldn't have even been alone with him!"I angrily scoffed,as he looked a bit angrier.
"What if the paparazzi saw,huh?" He asked.
"Don't change the subject. What'd you and her do?"
He looked a bit uncomfortable. "Okay-she just apologized to me,alright?" He spat out.
"Seriously? That's it? What'd she even do to you for you guys to break up?"
He took out his phone and played on it,completely ignoring my question for a good minute or two-right as I was about to yell at him he answered. "It's nothing,okay? None of your business."
"If the paparazzi did see us by the way,"I said to him,as he put his phone down.
"I would've given him the best kiss he's ever had."

I had gone home and sat with Jayden,re-watching myself on TV-posing and flashing a smile. "This is so cringey." I said out loud. She rolled her eyes. "No joke- I literally rewatched all the interviews and I'm dying over these pictures.You looked so good! Johnny probably couldn't get enough of you,"She replied,with a smirk.
"Actually,that's not what happened."
"What do you mean?"
"Johnny had taken me outside to this special place apart from the whole event. He then left with Mackenzie for a while,and I was hanging out with Asher freaking Angel!"
Jayden's face dropped as she looked at me. "No way."
"Yes way."
"And we almost kissed-but then Johnny saw me. He kind of got mad at me in the limo but he said that Mackenzie apologized to him. I seriously think there was more to that."
She scoffed. "Anns,they definitely kissed."
I rolled my eyes. "No way."
"Let's do some digging."
"No,no no,Jayden. I will not find out what happened."
"You seriously think he'll tell you?" She asked,raising an eyebrow. "No." I said,softly.

We were searching online for an hour-trying to figure out why they had broken up. This was something I shouldn't be doing,but I should get to the bottom of it,right? I mean he is my fake boyfriend.
"Holy shit,Annie."
"What?"
"Look!" She said,handing the computer over to me.
"Oh my god."