𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I had gotten ready and threw on a black tank-top body suit with a pair of jeans and sneakers. I tied my hair in a ponytail and was sitting on my bed,as Jayden walked in.
"Hey-wow you look so good!" She said,with a smirk.
"Thanks,"I said to her,while applying some makeup.
"So,you're going out with Johnny?"
I raised my eyebrow at her. "I thought I told you?"
"Told me what?"
"I'm going out with Asher tonight," I said to her with a wink.
"Oh wow."
"What?"
"Does Johnny know?"
I scoffed. "No. But,why would he care?He's literally dating Kenzie."
"Not dating,Jules.Just flirty."
"Whatever.I'll be back soon,alright?"I told her,as I heard a honk from the outside of my house. I saw Asher smiling as I got into his car-it smelt like Calvin Klein cologne.
"Hey there," he said to me,as he flashed a huge smile. "Hi." I said back to him.

"You're painting the shark wrong,you ditz." I told Asher,as he scoffed. "Puh-lease." He exaggerated,as I gave out a laugh.Before I knew it,he put some paint on my face. "Oh,you want to play messy?" I asked him,as he chuckled. I threw some paint back on his face.

A few minutes later,a bunch of fan girls came running up to us.
"Oh my god! It's Asher Angel and Annie LeBlanc! Johnny Orlando's girlfriend!" A girl squealed,as I looked down at my shoes. "Hi." I said.
"Hi guys," Asher responded giving them a hug and picture. I did the same.
"How is Johnny?" A girl asked. I wanted to roll my eyes since nobody wanted to ask how I was doing-not Johnny.
"Good." I responded vaguely. "Why are you guys here by yourselves?" Another asked.
"How do you feel about Johnny and Mackenzie hanging out?" One asked,as I felt myself shudder.
"Just a little meet up." Asher told them,as he saw my shudder. They stood there for a few more minutes until Asher politely told them to leave. Not so long later, the paparazzi came and was following us.

"Is Annie LeBlanc- Johnny Orlando's so called girlfriend cheating on him?" The paparazzi called.
"Annie!"
"Annie!"
"Annie!"

We quickly rushed into Asher's car as he drove away. He looked me in the eyes.
"Hey,how are you?Want to go home?" He asked,as I sniffled. Truly thought I didn't have any feelings for Johnny,but maybe I do-in my heart just the slightest bit. I know he doesn't know.
"Yeah."
"Tell me the truth." He said to me,his hand on my thigh. "Let go,Asher." I told him,as he did.
"Do you truly love Johnny? Are you guys even dating?I mean I know him-he doesn't just randomly date out of nowhere-"
"Oh-so you think it was out of nowhere?"
"No-come on you know I didn't mean it like that."
I looked at him. "The relationship is fake."
He smiled. "I knew it."
I hope I didn't regret telling him.

Later that night,Asher posted a picture of us at the painting place.

I smiled and put my head on my pillow,slowly starting to drift off.