𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"That is so crazy." Said Asher,stuffing his face with a buttery croissant.
It had been the next day,and we decided to meet up for breakfast together. More images have been surfing around the internet of Johnny and Kenzie,and it had been more time since I haven't talked to Johnny. I had just told Asher how I got accepted to model for Vogue.
"It's been my dream for so long - and I can't believe it's happening." I replied,drinking my coffee. "Well,you deserve it." He said with a smile on his face. "And you will be the prettiest model they'll ever see."
I blushed. "Thank you."

A few hours had passed,and we decided to go to the mall. We walked into a costume store and tried on all these funny costumes.
"No freaking way,there's Ariel!" I squealed as I took the costume. Her purple bra and mermaid tail drooped down my body. He took the Eric costume. "I mean,you do make a quite fine,Ariel." He said. I responded in my British accent. "Oh really?" I asked,as we laughed. Eventually I heard a voice. That strong,masculine,overprotecting voice-that for some reason always took control of me.
"Kenz,that costumes ugly."
"John,it's so cute!"
Asher looked at me. "Do you want to go?"
Right as he said that,she bumped into us. "Oh hey,guys! Lucky seeing you two here!" Kenzie said,she smelt like Victoria secret perfume. Johnny looked at me-and he looked like he had so much to say,but for who to listen? His bright green eyes beamed at me,and for some weird awful reason all I wanted to do was jump in his arms and hug him,but I stood there and looked at my shoes. A gulp formed in my throat.

"Hi,you guys. What brings you here?" Asher asked.
"Just hanging out," Johnny responded,a bit shaky in his voice.
"Well do you want to hang out with us?" Kenzie asked. Johnny and Asher looked up at me as I raised my eyebrow. "Stop looking at me like that." I said,as Johnny laughed. I blushed. His laugh is cute.
"Well?" Asked Asher.
"Fine."

Eventually, we had gone to a escape room,bought some clothes-and finally we had gone to the food court.
"Hey,I have to go to the bathroom,one sec." Mackenzie said,giving Johnny a kiss on the cheek as she walked away. "Same here,I'll be back in a sec." Asher responded,as I raised my eyebrow. Now it was only Johnny and I. There was a brief moment of silence,until he of course broke it.
"Hey." He said,looking straight at me.
"Hi." I said,quietly.
"You're dating,now?" I asked.
His smile dropped as he looked at his shoes. "Yeah."
"Cute."
"I'm sorry. I really am."
"Funny how I said I never wanted to talk to you again and here I am."
He looked up at me. "I'm really sorry. You-you don't deserve this."
"I'm modeling for Vogue in two days."
His face lit up. A smile formed his face. "What? Really?"
"Yeah."
"That's my girl."
I gave him a confused expression. "I-I mean."
"What are we?" I asked him.
"I feel like shit for doing this to you."
"Whatever,I'm leaving." I said to him,as I left. He ran after me and pulled my arm. "Annie. Please."
I let out of his tight grip and ran.