𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Holy crap." Jayden said, stunned. Her green emerald eyes looked very confused. "Why would Asher do that,though? Like,what would he be threatened by?" I asked,falling back onto the couch. I haven't talked to Asher or Johnny in a few days, just so confused on what's happening or to even wrap my head around this.Jayden raised her eyebrow. "What?" I asked,eyeing her. "Have you ever thought - Asher being "threatened" by Johnny is because he knows you love him?" She asked,as I made a disgusted expression. "Are you serious?Of course I don't. I love Asher." She rolled her eyes. "You're blind in love. You don't realize how you really do love Johnny. Or else,you wouldn't have cared that he came and crashed at the shoot." I raised my eyebrow. "Whatever."

I had decided to go out to the mountains tonight,during sunset so I could relax myself. Jayden didn't want to come since she would be hanging out with Armani, and I guess I needed some alone time.
I parked my car and got out. I brought a blanket and sat down,getting a little dirty. I took a sharp exhale and saw the sun going down,with a beautiful mix of orange,yellow and pink. I would remember coming here by myself a few years ago,always talking to Caleb.

"Hey,Caleb." I said,looking at the sky.
"I've missed you."
"Life has been a whirlwind. Once again. The best thing that had happened to me though,was getting into Vogue. Until Asher kicked Johnny out of my shoot - honestly,I don't even know what happened."
I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. "I don't even know if I want this life,anymore." I said,with a sharp sigh. I looked up to see a rough,brunette haired brown eye guy staring at me. I must've looked uncomfortable,because I certainly was feeling it.

"Uh,hi?" I said,more like asked - stunned.
"Hi,there. Heard you talking by yourself. Mind if I join?" He asked,sitting next to me on my blanket. I nodded,as I scooted away. "You're Annie LeBlanc,right?" He asked me. I nodded. "You looked gorgeous in that Vogue cover shoot." He said,putting my strand of hair behind my ear. I took his hand off of me and felt a cold shiver down my spine.
"Please - just don't touch me." I said,taking his hand off of me. "I'm no harm,I promise. Just a huge fan. A pretty girl like you deserves to be shown off." He said,giving me an awfully creepy grin. "Please go." I responded to him. I turned away for just a second,just to admire the stars,as the sun was getting more of a dark blue color. As I looked back at the man, I had felt myself getting punched - and falling onto the dirt.

Everything felt euphoric. I slowly started to loose conscious. And then I heard him.

He had come to save me.

𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें