𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Hey-"I heard Jayden say,as Johnny and I pulled away from our kiss. "Johnny freaking Orlando!" A curly haired,light skin boy had said. Jayden was making those huge googly eyes at me as her jaw had dropped. I had felt a flush of red come to my cheeks as I looked over to see Johnny adorably smiling at me-him blushing as-well. Johnny had intertwined his fingers with mine as I pulled away once Jayden got close.

"Johnny-this is my best friend Jayden." I had introduced as she shook his hand. "Big fan." She responded,as I rolled my eyes. "Thank you." He said,with a laugh.
"Annie,Johnny-this is my boyfriend Armani." She said,I could tell he was still shocked that we even knew Johnny to even shake his hand. "Such a big fan dude." Armani responded as Johnny smiled.
We had talked for a while until both the boys left.
"Girl!" We both screamed at each other. "You first!" We both said,in unison. "Fine,I'll go first,"Jayden said happy.

"His name is Armani Jackson. He's so sweet. I met his sister and he took me to an expensive restaurant." She said with a big smile. "You met his sister?Isn't that a bit to fast?" I had questioned, as she rolled her eyes. "Okay-well you met Johnny Orlando's sister. She is so huge in the modeling industry and she does podcasts."
"Okay-well I didn't really have a choice to meet her!"
"That's true. Now, let's shut up about me! You kissed Johnny! I saw that!"
I blushed. "It was nothing.I mean,it must've just been a moment-"
"Annie. It was not just a moment. You two would've definitely gotten more heated if I wasn't there."
I threw a pillow at her. "Shut up!" I said to her laughing.

Johnny and I had exchanged numbers when he was over,surprised to see him texting me now. I guess I've smiled too hard at my phone because he then called me.
"Hello?"
"Annie!"
"Why are you calling me? Can't we just text?" I whined.
"No! This is definitely a telling you this to hear your voice to hear your reaction kind of thing."
"What does that even-"
"Red carpet tonight!"
"What!"
"We have a red carpet tonight. Alexis wants me to bring you- where we'll uh be fake boyfriend and girlfriend."
I sighed. I felt a bit of sadness,I actually sort of liked that kiss-but I know Johnny must not think anything of it. He's probably a playboy that has kissed other girls before,what was the difference with kissing me?
"Johnny.I-I can't. I'm not ready."
"Please,Annie? You are so ready. I'll be there-I promise nothing bad will happen."
And maybe it was those words that made me feel comfortable with myself going to a red carpet-so I said,
"Okay."