𝐭𝐰𝐨

"You done?" Jayden asked,coming into my room,fixing her earrings. I was wearing a poofy large oversized dress. Jayden looked at me in disgust. "What are you wearing?" Jayden gasped,as I felt myself pout. "We're going to a club,not a grandmothers funeral!" She said,with disgust. I  rolled my eyes and sat back down on my bed.

Jayden pulled out a light pink skin tight dress as I was shocked. "Who do you mistaken me for?"I asked her. "One that needs a night out." Jayden replied,walking out of my room. She rolled her eyes and changed.

We soon were in the car driving. "I forgot to mention,something." Jayden responded as I felt myself gritting my teeth. "What now? Did you forget your wallet?I have mine,but you owe me twenty for that one night I bought you three bags of chips from the vending machine,"I  said,as I took out a piece of gum to chew. Jayden rolled her eyes. "I'll pay you the twenty later. But,we're going to a nice club! My family got a way for us to be able to get in. Turns out my dad is friends with the guy who owns the place. So it's high-quality,"said Jayden,stunned. "That's actually-actually pretty cool." I responded with a smile. I haven't  thought of Carson this whole time,except when I was moping on the coach.

We had gotten to the club,and I  was actually quite stunned to see how "high quality" this place really was. Huge chandeliers,a few floors, bright colored lights,and high quality drinks.Everyone there did look fancy,no wonder Jayden didn't want me to wear that oversized dress. Jayden had gone to the bathroom,and I had asked the bartender to give me a drink. Eventually,the drinks came overflowing one by one. I was really starting to forget about Carson,and I think that's what made me feel the need to drink so much.

I then remember seeing a tall guy with dirty blonde hair,and emerald green eyes.He was so muscular,his body was in perfect shape as his arms showed that too. He had come closer to me as I began to think how cute he was. "Hi." I said,so drunk. He looked at me with a smile. "Hello." He said back. "You're like-super,super and I mean super cute!" I said,touching his hair. He laughed a bit. "Oh really?" He asked. "Hell to the yes." I said,giving him a big kiss.
"Annie!" I heard Jayden yell,and felt myself collapsing.