one night pt.2 (sr)

The one where things didn't go as planned and y/n has an unexpected problem.

~~~~~~~~~~

When y/n woke up with a strong grip on her waist, she was not excited to turn around and see the man who was sleeping behind her. As she woke up, she noticed her surroundings. She was at Spencer's. Once she made the connection, y/n began to remember the previous night she shared with Spencer.

"But it is the way to mine."

Spencer and y/n made their way up to Spencer apartment quickly. Holding each other as they were both too tipsy to walk up the stairs themselves. They walked into Spencer's apartment. Spencer closed the door and pushed y/n into the door grabbing her neck.

"Now you are going to go to my room and when I get there in three minutes you better be naked and laying on my bed," Spencer said lowly into her hear.

"Fuck."

She had sex with her best friend. No y/n and Spencer didn't have sex, they fucked. y/n looked down at herself realizing she was naked. She knew Spencer had to be naked also, she could feel him. y/n felt Spencer stir behind her, but he did nothing more than move closer to y/n. Now y/n could feel all of him. She decided it would be best for her to leave the room, actually, to leave the apartment. She started getting up from Spencer's bed, but his grip was too strong. y/n realized the only way she was going to get out was to wake him up. She wanted to leave and get ready for work. As she was picking up Spencer's fingers one by one, her phone started to ring.

She immediately grabbed her phone, "y/l/n."

"y/n this is Aaron," Hotch said. "I have a date with Beth tonight and I was wondering if you could babysit Jack. He misses his Auntie y/n."

y/n smiled, "Awe, I miss him too. I don't have anything tonight unless there is a case and I can just do paperwork after I put Jack to bed."

"That would be lovely y/n, but I should tell you that you don't have to do that paperwork."

"Aaron you do enough for the team, I can help with paperwork."

"Thank you y/n. I will see you tonight at six when I drop Jack off."

"You're welcome. I will see you tonight." y/n hung up her phone.

"Who was that?" y/n heard from behind her.

"That was Hotch-" y/n began.

"So you sleep with me then go off with our boss, I see how it is" Spencer said angrily.

"No Spenc-"

"Get out of my apartment," Spencer said. "Now." y/n knew Spencer heard her conversation with Aaron wrong. He was probably was confused when y/n called Hotch, Aaron. y/n left Spencer's apartment quickly, not wanting to upset him.

Over the next two weeks they didn't talk to each other. They barely even made eye contact. The team was concerned about this shift in behavior, especially Aaron. Neither Spencer or y/n had told anyone about the fact you two had slept together. Aaron was concerned as y/n had been ignoring him. She would listen to his directions, but then she wouldn't ask questions and she wouldn't make small talk. In fact, y/n barely made any small talk with anyone on the team. Penelope was confused why her best friend was acting off and Derek also noticed that Spencer was acting differently.

"So both Spencer and y/n are acting differently," Penelope said. "Why would this be?"

"Yeah, they have been acting weird ever since that one night at the bar," Derek said. "Holy shit. They did it. I mean it makes since, they were best friends and now they are acting weird. They are two people that would act weird after having sex."

"That makes so much sense," Penelope said. "But we thought they would get together. Everyone thought they would get together. What happened to make this go wrong?"

"I don't know baby girl," Derek said. "How about you talk to y/n and I'll talk to Reid?" Penelope nodded and made her way over to y/n while Derek when to Spencer.

"Hey Reid," Derek began. "Are you okay? You've been acting strange recently. You know I am always able to talk to you, right?"

"I know, but something happened with y/n and it really hurt me" Spencer said. Derek nodded in encouragement to continue. "Well after the night at the bar, y/n and I went back to my apartment and we you know. We had intercourse." Derek nodded with a smirk on his face. "And well when I woke up, y/n was on the phone with Hotch. And I know that is not a lot but she kept calling him Aaron and told him she would see him later. I got really upset. It really upset me and I lashed out. I kicked her out and I've tried to apologize, but she hasn't talked to me or even let me talk."

"Spencer, y/n went over to Hotch's that night to babysit Jack" Derek told him. "You know she just sees Hotch as a dad. Jack is like her son, they have become so close since Haley died when he needed a mother figure." Spencer looked over at y/n with guilt on his face. He noticed y/n was talking with Garcia.

"My sweet sugarplum, y/n, how are you today?" Penelope said.

"Really tired," y/n yawned. "I also have to talk to you about something." Garcia just looked at y/n. "Okay 'yes y/n, my sweet sugarplum, I would love to hear what you want to say.'" y/n mocked Garcia.

"Yes y/n, my sweet sugarplum, I would love to hear what you have to say," Garcia laughed.

"Well I assume you know that I left the bar with Spencer" y/n began. "And let's just say I did not go back to my apartment. So, yeah, Spencer and I slept together and when I woke up Aaron called me to babysit Jack. While I was on the call, Spencer woke up and then accused me of using him and just wanting to get with Hotch. I haven't talked to Spencer since. I was going to talk to him last week, but then I started feeling sick and just the thought of talking to Spencer made it worse."

"Are you feeling any better, what are your symptoms?" Garcia questioned.

"Well that's the thing," y/n said. "My symptoms all match to the same thing." y/n took a deep breath processing what she was about to say.

"Pen, I think I'm pregnant."

Words: 1103