instagram girl pt. 2 (sr)

The one where you realize Spencer's team knows about you and you want to meet them.

~~~~~~~~~~

y/u/n

liked by 5,823you can't tell but our shoes are matching

liked by 5,823
you can't tell but our shoes are matching

comments
drreid: I told you to caption it "Matchy, matchy" but whatever, we're still cute.
penelope_meow: THIS IS SO CUTE I SHIP
y/u/n: @penelope _meow you must be one of Spencer's work
friends, the technical analyst

"Spencer did your work friends find out about us?" you asked.

"They did, I guess our technical analyst-"

"Penelope" you cut him off.

"Yes, Penelope, she saw that I commented on your picture, which I almost never do, and she looked at the post and then stalked your account," Spencer explained.

"Can I meet them now?" you asked, knowing yes would be your answer. Spencer never said no to you.

"There is a dinner at Rossi's tonight," Spencer said. "I was going to ditch it, but if you want to meet the team I can tell Dave we're coming."

"Yes we are going," you said. "I need to shower, I'll be out in like ten minutes."

In the BAU groupchat

y/n and I are coming to dinner tonight

Penelope: OMG FINALLY

Dave: Good! I made extra pasta!

Jennifer: I can't wait to meet her!

You walked out of the shower and saw Spencer smiling at his phone, "What are you smiling at?"

"My friends are excited to meet you," Spencer said.

"I'm feeling anxious," you said honestly. "What should I wear?"

"Wear that new black dress you got," Spencer said.

"Are you sure you want me to wear that?" You asked honestly. "I mean it is pretty scandalous for me to just be meeting your team."

"Derek has been making fun of me for being a virgin for years" Spencer explained. "I want them to know I have a sexy girlfriend that I sleep with nightly." You laughed and walked into your shared bedroom and changed. You walked out ready to leave.

"Spence, we should leave now," you said.

"Wow," Spencer began. "Maybe, you should change."