baby names (sr)

The one where y/n and Spencer finally decide on names for their unborn twins

~~~~~~~~~~

Being eight months pregnant and married to an FBI agent meant there were few times you and Spencer could sit down and actually talk about the baby. Today you decided it was necessary to talk about baby names.

"Spence we are so unlucky," you growled. "We are having two kids, one boy and one girl."

"How is that unlucky?" Spencer asked. "Two babies means more love-"

"And one more baby name to decide on," you complained. "I was already stressing about the one name, but now two."

"It can't be that hard," Spencer defended. "Especially since it's one boy and one girl."

"Fine then tell us your baby names," you sassed.

Spencer stayed quite unable to think of any, "By dinner tonight I'll have four for each gender."

"Deal, I'll do that same," you said.

Spencer went to his desk to think over baby names while you went to the place you had been spending most of your time, the nursery. Besides the fact the babies were opposite genders, you and Spencer felt it would be best to have them together. Spencer said some statistics show that twins develop better when they are together rather than separated. You just went with it and let it happen, it made for the room to be cleaner and overall cost to be cheaper.

On your piece of paper you so far had three girl names: Nicole, Alexandra, and Willow, and you had one boy name: Theodore (Theo for short). You were anxious for what Spencer had come up with, probably thinking of elaborate names with historical meaning.

By the time the Chinese food had come for you and Spencer to eat, you had officially come up with eight names total. You and Spencer began to eat your food in silence.

"Maybe we could say a name for each gender alternating between us," Spencer suggested.

"So I say a name, you say a name?" you restated.

Spencer nodded, "I can go first, we can start with girl names?"

"That's good," you said.

"Okay, Jennifer?"

"No," you simply stated.

"Why?" Spencer asked, confused.

"I love her, but didn't you guys like have crushes on eachother?"

Spencer sighed, "That was a long time ago-"

"I don't care," you said. "No. My turn, um Nicole?"

"So we can call her Nicki like Nicki Minaj?" Spencer snarled. "No."