secret (sr)

You and Spencer have a secret relationship until your team comes to your apartment wanting to meet your new boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~

After joining the BAU three years ago, you and Spencer Reid clicked immediately. You have officially been dating for one year, but it's been kept completely secret from the rest of the BAU.

Dating within the team was not allowed and you both thought it was easier to keep it private. Neither of you wanted the team to know everything about your lives. However, one day, your best friend Emily came over for dinner and asked about a sweater that was thrown about in your bedroom.

"y/n whose sweater is this?"

You panicked, it was Spencer's, "um, I may have had a guy over last night."

"Was it Spencer because I swear he owns this sweater?"

"No- ew- Spencer?" you questioned, faking disgust. "This guy I met when I went to the coffee shop that one morning, he gave me his number and came over last night."

Emily gasped, "Was he any good? You haven't gotten any dick in so long."

Laughing you looked over at Emily, "you don't even know."

She looked at you confused, "What does that mean? Have you been seeing someone?"

"No, Em," you quickly lied. "Lets just watch the movie and eat pizza." Emily nodded and walked over to your bed. You grabbed your phone and texted Spencer.

You need to remember to take your sweaters
home, Emily just found yours from last night!! LOL

You quickly got a reply from Spencer,

Sorry Bunny, I'll remember next time. My eidetic
memory is gone when I'm with you.

Blushing profusely you texted him back,

Flirting with me Doctor? Emily is leaving around 10,come over then I miss you ;)

You put your phone down as Emily began to give you questioning looks.

"What's got you all blushy y/n?" she asked. "Is it the new guy that has been staying over?"

"Yeah," you replied not thinking of what you were saying.

"WHAT?" she screamed. "You have to tell me more."

"I will, but let's just watch the movie."

The next day at work, you were bombarded with questions from JJ and Penelope.

You got a questioning look from Spencer as he heard what Penelope was asking, "Is he any good in bed? OH, does he like, take you on dates?" Penelope noticed Spencer was listening. "Spencer, I would like you to leave, unless you wanted to hear about y/n's juicy new man."

"I'm more than willing to listen to you all talk about the new guy?" Spencer said looking directly into your eyes. "What is this new guy like y/n? What is his name?"

"His name is Luke," you said, saying the first name you could think of. "He is really nice and he likes coffee-"

Penelope quickly cut you off, "That's cute y/n, but like sex, how is the sex?"

You looked over at Spencer who had his eyebrows raised, "Um, he's okay. Pretty vanilla. He always makes me give him blowjobs, but never does anything back."

"Ugh, sounds like a douche," JJ said.

Spencer walked up behind you as everyone walked away from your desk, "You are so paying for that tonight." You giggled as you looked at the clock, six hours until you would "pay for it."

Later that night, you were in your kitchen preparing dinner for you and Spencer. Your relationship was getting rather serious, so you wanted to show him that you indeed have great cooking skills.

You put the handmade pizza in the oven, the recipe given from Rossi, and immediately headed into the shower, You had an hour to get ready before you needed to take out the pizza and before Spencer would eventually get here. Running into your closet, you picked out a cute leggings and shirt combo, knowing tonight was a more casual date. Spencer insisted that you should dress more comfortably, but you honestly didn't own many pairs of clothing that weren't used for work or working out.

After your quick shower, you dried your hair and put on light makeup. You decided to put on light makeup to fit with the vibe of the rest of your outfit, simple.

Hearing a knock at the doorbell, you headed over to the door to let in your boyfriend. When you opened the door, you were shocked to see that your boyfriend wasn't at the door.

"You look nice," Derek said. "We are here to wait to see who the lucky guy in your life is." Behind him was JJ, Emily, and Penelope with a bottle of champagne.

"Thank you," you replied, internally freaking out. "While I love that you guys want to meet my boyfriend, I need you to leave."

Penelope shook her head in protest, "No, we aren't leaving until we see this new man."

Looking behind Penelope you noticed Spencer, with roses and a small gift looking at you with wide eyes.

JJ noticed you were looking behind them and turned around, "Spence? What are you doing here? You said you couldn't come."

"No way," Emily said looking at you. "You're dating Reid."

"What?" Derek scoffed. "Pretty boy over here would never admit his crush on pretty girl."

You looked at Emily telling her to stop, "No, it makes perfect sense. The sweater I saw was the one Spencer was wearing to work the other day. It's his favorite sweater, he never would leave it somewhere unless he knew he would get it back."

"Surprise?" Spencer said.

They all looked between you two shocked. They knew about your crushes but never believed you would act on them.

"My man," Derek said, patting Spencer on the back. "I can't believe you finally got the balls."

You smirked, "Actually Derek, we have been dating for one year. Today."

The team gasped, "Wait so y/n, is this the guy that makes you give him blowjobs?"

"She lied," Spencer immediately interrupted. "When we were on our first date, it was a movie theater and I barely even expected to kiss her. But there she was on her knees, begging to suck me off."

The group looked at the couple shocked, "y/n, you sick sexy bitch," Penelope said in a fake hurt tone. "You lied, you like giving Spencer blowjobs."

Laughing to quickly corrected her, "I like watching Spencer squirm, not giving the actual blowjob. It doesn't really fit completely in my mouth."

Derek smirked at you,"So Spencer, he's really so vanilla. Totally what I expected."

As you and Spencer walked into your apartment you quickly turned to your team, "oh, and Derek," Derek quickly turned back to look at you. "Spencie is anything but vanilla."

Words: 1087

a/n: sorry i haven't updated in a while, my lacrosse season started this week.
i am working very very hard to make more one-shots
ALSO
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 20K READS!!! I AM SO FREAKING GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR YOU