april fools (sr)

The one where y/n pulls a prank on Spencer and it's too real to be fake

~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer loves pranks and magic. Well, mostly magic, but he did love the first day of April, April Fools' Day. The day he could pull pranks on anyone, everyone. He especially loved pulling pranks on his beloved girlfriend, you. However, this year you decided you would too pull pranks on Spencer, which was something he did not expect.

Leading up the day, Spencer's favorite thing to do was remind you of the origins of April Fools' day, "Did you know that some historians believe that April Fools' Day dates back to 1582? When France decided to switch from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar- in 1582- many people didn't realize the beginning of the new year changed from the first week of April to the first of January."

"Wow, Spence, that's very interesting," you would respond, even though you knew what he said since he explained it to you last year also. And the year before that.

Spencer chuckled, "The people that didn't know were referred to as April Fools hence the name of the day." You laughed as you began to ponder what pranks to pull on Spencer.

He always had an elaborate prank, but this year you had a feeling his prank would be even crazier. The past two pranks were very how do you say, boring. The first year you were dating he pretended to break up with you. Last year, he turned all your alarm clocks to different times so they would continue going on throughout the day.

This year you knew you needed to do something unexpected. There were two options, pregnancy prank or hickey prank.

Hickey prank wouldn't be good, he would believe it and then be sad. Sad Spencer is not fun at all.

Pregnancy prank was a good idea. Spencer was easily fooled and with the amount of times you have had sex in the past two months, you wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant.

Spencer was luckily busy doing paperwork, so it was easy for you to go get the supplies. You asked JJ to pee on the sticks for you, as she was four months pregnant with her second child. That way you didn't have to buy and fake tests that may easily look fake to a profiler.

You're thankful to hear JJ knock on your door, "Come in," you yell.

"Hey, so I bought like five," JJ explained. "One time I heard Spencer say something about howa study showed-"

"Women should take at least three pregnancy tests to be sure," you interrupted. JJ looked at you stunned. "JJ he tells me random facts at the drop of a pin. He sometimes tells me facts more than once."

"I should be quick," JJ said. "I'll text you when I get back to the office and then you can text Spence and be all worried and make him flustered. I'd like to see it."