girl hotchner (sr)

in which y/n is Hotch's daughter and goes into the office even though his team doesn't know about her. Some of the team members have the hots for y/n, but one team member already has her heart.

 Some of the team members have the hots for y/n, but one team member already has her heart

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is that?" Emily asked with a smirk on her face. Derek, Spencer, and JJ looked up to what she was looking at. A girl. Around the age of 25. Long legs and a thin figure, but she definitely still worked out. Her face stood out as she looked familiar.

"Hi dad! Here is your lunch!" The girl said. The team looked shocked as she handed the lunch bag over to their boss, Aaron Hotchner.

"Holy shit" Derek said. "Hotch has a kid who is old. And she's hot."

y/n Hotchner. The unknown child of Aaron and Hayley.

y/n was born when Aaron was 18. None of the team would have expected that Hotch and Hayley would have accidentally had a child so young. No one asked. They only people that know are family and Strauss.

They knew the girl had to be around the age of Spencer. Derek looked over at Spencer who had a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Pretty Boy," Derek said grabbing Spencer's attention. "You got a crush on her or something?" All Spencer could do was laugh and walk back to his desk to continue paperwork.

Arron walked over to the team with his daughter. "Everyone, this is my daughter y/n. I apologize for not telling you all sooner, but when Hayley and I decided to tell you all about her Foyet became a problem and we didn't want him hurting her." The team softly smiled at the mention of Hayley.

"y/n Hotchner?" David said coming out of his office. "It is so good to see you again kiddo. Come to my office how are you?" y/n walked over to David and gave him a hug before looking back at the team, "it was so nice to meet you all. I'll see you all soon."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner" Aaron said truthfully. "You guys are my family and she is my daughter, but she has always been shy and so perfect. I didn't want her to become too involved with my work and get hurt. I guess she decided it was time to meet everyone." The team nodded understanding Hotch's position and went back to work.

For the rest of the day, y/n stayed in Dave or her dad's offices catching up with both of them. All Emily and Derek could talk about was y/n Hotchner. Basically the female Aaron.

"Once the days over I think I'm going to shoot my shot" Derek said to Emily.

"I don't think that would be a great idea" Emily replied looked over Derek's shoulder.

Derek turned around and saw y/n walking over to Spencer with a smile on her face. y/n gave him a hug and a kiss.

"You ready to go?" Derek heard y/n say.

Spencer noticed Emily and Derek, "I finished my work, but give me a minute and you can have time to say bye to Penelope I know she loves you already."

Spencer walked up to Emily and Derek smirking and they looked at him shocked. "I'd really appreciate you both stop staring at my girlfriend."

"My man" Derek said giving Spencer a look. "I can't believe Hotch is letting you date is kid."

"Imagine how awkward it was for Spence when he went to meet her parents and Hotch walked in" Emily laughed.

"Oh it was awkward" Hotch laughed. "I came to meet my daughter's boyfriend who I assumed to be another college kid only to realize it was the professor that came to guest lecture for a day a year earlier."

"Wait Hotch how old is y/n?" Emily asked.

"23, they've been dating for almost a year and a half now."

"Spence, are you ready?" y/n asked. "We're going to be late to our reservation and I really don't want Indian food again." The team giggled as Spencer frantically picked up his stuff and said goodbye to rush to his girlfriend.

"The kid is whipped" JJ laughed.

"Good" Aaron said shortly. "Because if he even thinks about hurting my daughter he will be off this team."

Words: 679

a/n: dad hotch is such a mood

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING