Chapter 25 - talk, or not

[Third Person POV]
[2390 or somethin words]

The members of the league all turned towards the crash of the door and watched Diamond stumble to the floor as he held pressure onto the wound in his stomach.

'Ah, Diamond! Please lay back down!' Kurogiri called as he rushed towards the vigilante.

Izuku flinched and quickly pushed himself off the ground and out the door. Kurogiri opened a portal in front of the vigilante that connected back to the room. Dabi held out his arm, catching the vigilante before he could run anywhere.

'Hey! That's the cute kid that you were trying to find!' Toga mentioned to Shigaraki as she placed her chopsticks down.

'Diamond... you're injured. Please calm down.' Dabi quietly mentioned.

Izuku glanced at Dabi before silently assessing his surroundings. He felt utterly fatigued and dizzy; he had no clue where he was.

'We won't hurt you, just please rest...' Dabi stood up slowly, offering his seat to the younger boy.

Izuku reluctantly sat down, still ensuring he was paying full attention to his surroundings. Dabi slipped his jacket off and wrapped it around Izuku, and despite his uncomfortable reluctance to wear it, he didn't complain. He was almost naked.

'We had to rip your clothes to stitch up your wounds, since we didn't know if we missed any...' Dabi mentioned.

Izuku glanced at the stitches that littered his skin. They were done rather well.

'Thank you.'

Dabi smiled. Shigaraki cleared his throat in order to drag attention to himself.

'Diamond. I'm sure you know we have been searching for you... tonight we found you accidentally...' Shigaraki proclaimed. 

Izuku nodded. He had various programs that he coded which detect concerning searches in his name, or anything suspicious that happens on his devices. The league had tried countless times to locate him, or to find any information whatsoever. However, Izuku was unsure as to if they had noticed he was the same green haired kid that they fought at USJ.

'We've wanted to ask if you'd join the league.' Shigaraki offered.

Izuku turned to face the villain. 'No thanks. There's no benefit in that offer for me. I don't want to kill hero's, my main goal is exposing companies for fraud or guardians for mistreatment of a child.'

'But don't you hate hero's? Don't you despise them?!'  Shigaraki stood up, which made the teen flinch.

'I do. But... I hate pain, I don't want anymore pain in this world.'

Shigaraki stared at him, then slowly sat down. He didn't disagree.

'You know whats humorous? I hate hero's, but I hate villains a little less. I relate to a lot of villains. You've been mistreated; all of you, just like me. I don't.. want anyone else to be mistreated. Which is why I won't kill anymore, I won't hurt unless I'm in danger. I want to rid the world of people who mistreat. That's the only reason I take down villains, and not hero's.' He signed slowly. 'We shouldn't need hero's. But we also shouldn't need villains.'

'Ehh... I dislike you.' Shigaraki pouted.

Dabi smiled. 'That's his way of saying he doesn't hate you, it's a compliment...'

'Well... I dislike you as well. Let's make a deal, villain.' Izuku pushed himself off the stall and tightened Dabis coat around himself. 'You don't hurt me... try to Minimise the damage you cause to the city and civilian casualties. In exchange, I won't release the detailed reports I have on each member of your group, including information on Nomus...' Izuku eyed Kurogiri.