Chapter 26 - Festival

[Third Person POV]
[2 Words]

Izuku poured the frothy milk into the mug and sat it in front of Aizawa. The hero looked exhausted from the night before. All the teachers had gotten overly excited about Izukus amazing food, which happened to frighten him.

He ended up attacking all the hero's until Aizawa could restrain him and drag him away from their loud personalities. Aizawa took a big gulp of the coffee and stared at the vigilante.

'How do you make your hair so different... straighter, longer... purple...' Aizawa pointed out.

Izuku glanced down at his vigilante costume and pulled at his purple hair. 'I made a comb... from scraps... it took years...'

'Right... magical comb...' He finished the coffee and stood up.

Izuku pulled his mask over his face and shook his head. 'Not magic.'

'Magic is the only way I'll understand it...' Aizawa incredulously mumbled as he walked to the sink and washed his mug.

Izuku poured cat biscuits into the cat bowls, then clicked his tongue twice. Shiroi and Yuki ran to him and dove into their food.

'Ah, over the weekend your classmates will be moving into the dormitory. You might be working most of the day anyway...' Aizawa mentioned, happy that Izuku wouldn't have to put up with loud teenagers.

Izuku nodded. He hoped they would be tired from unpacking when he arrived back from work. He also desperately hoped they wouldn't touch his cats, or mess up the kitchen.

'And Eri. That girl you saved, Zashi and I will be fostering her at least until she is in control of her quirk... I believe she accidentally reverted her foster mother to a few months younger,' the hero walked towards Izuku and placed his hand on his hair, gaining the slightest flinch from him in reaction, 'My quirk is the only thing preventing that from happening again...'

Izuku carefully looked towards the hero. 'Why are you so interested in my hair...'

Aizawa stared at him. Laughter was barely suppressed as he walked off to put his shoes on. Izuku awkwardly watched him before placing a hand on his own head in confusion.

Both Izuku and Aizawa made their way towards the arena in which the festival would take place; despite how early it was, people had already stormed the stalls for a taste of UA's proclaimed greatness. Midnight walked towards Izuku as she waved her arms around.

'Diamond!' She called.

Izuku looked towards her and bowed slightly in greeting.

'Ready to guard the festival?!' She smiled.

Izuku nodded.

'Normally the only attacks we get are from weak villains who think they can attack the students or cause a ruckus. If you see anything suspicious, let us know!' She beamed.

Izuku nodded as he looked around the premises. He expected a few minor villains to attempt attacks, so he didn't waste anytime; his eyes were peeled.

He walked through the rows of stalls, scanning each and every person with his contacts while quickly checking for anything that may possess a threat. Though, it seemed peaceful. Everyone was smiling, laughing and chatting as they made their ways through the stalls and towards the stadium.