Chapter 22 - unwanted help

[third person POV]
[there like 2 words I think]

'IZUKU!' Aizawa screamed.

Overhaul chuckled devilishly as he watched liquid, seemingly blood trailed down the cement. Something seemed to shine in his hand. Perhaps it was a sign of victor for overhaul. The vigilante stared at the villain, unfazed by the predicament.

Overhaul frowned. 'Cry. Scream. Beg for mercy!'

Izuku cocked his head to the side. 'For what purpose?'

Overhaul seemed infuriated. Though, Izuku calmly riped his limbs from the spikes and slid down to the ground. 'Let's play a game...' Izuku mumbled.

Aizawa stared at the teens wounds. There was far less blood than he thought.

He pulled cards from his coat pocket and intricately shuffled them. 'Tell me, how many diamonds are in a deck?'

Overhaul glared at the teen. '13.'

'Correct... and how many are about to kill you?' The vigilante grinned as the cards scattered. Though, there were far more than 13, or so it seemed. Overhaul looked around, desperately trying to find the teen that had disappeared. He seemed to pay no mind to the cards darting towards him. As soon as his eye caught Izuku, the road altered and smashed the teen into the ground.

He smirked while Izuku coughed at impact, but through the pain was a sinister smile. 'The answer is one...' Izuku spat.

'What?!' Overhaul snapped, but before Izuku could say a word, one of the cards lodged itself into the back of the Yukazas head. The remaining 12 cards each sliced through him; two of them took one of his hands.

Izuku watched as the man fell to the ground, as a pool of his own blood began to form around him.

Aizawa ran towards Izuku. Izuku carefully pushed himself away from the cement while walking towards his cards.

'Izuku! Please lay down so I can asses your wounds!' Aizawa snapped.

Izuku glanced at the hero and grinned. 'Whatever do you mean? I am not the slightest bit injured.'

'What?' Aizawa stared at the teen.

And so he said, there was simple small lacerations in his arms and legs, but nothing in fatal areas.

'Do not admit to me you were tricked as well? So long as you know someones aspirations or beliefs, you can trick them into believing anything false...' Izuku held up a chain that held a diamond on the end of it. It shone abnormally, almost as if it could hypnotise a person with ease.

'Do not be fooled in moments of fear or distraction, or you shall never notice my little tricks.. hero..' Izuku punched himself in the stomach, though all that resulted was a loud clunk.

'Despite its looks, my costume is as tough as armour. Those measly spikes could never attack my vital points, well, they are also relatively quirk resistant...'

'Oh yeah? Then what about you broken leg.' Aizawa kicked Izuku in the leg, making the teen fall to his knees.

'That was easy enough to piece together. I told you not to act when injured,' Aizawa snapped.

'What about your broken arm?' Izuku pouted.

'That's different! You did that, you little shit!' Aizawa growled.

'Well excuse your profanity...' Izuku stood up and pulled his mask off. 'For your information, I am quite alright... I've moved around with worse injuries  before...'