Chapter 15 - Disintegration

[ Third Person POV ]
[2090 Words]

Shigaraki scratched his neck as he gazed at the all students. He searched and searched for the man they had come to find.

'He's not here... All might, why isn't he here?' Shigarakis hoarse voice asked.

'Perhaps he will be on his way, Sir...' Kurogiri mentioned as he forcibly took the villains hand away from his neck.

'Spread them out. Now.' Shigaraki ordered.

'Yes sir...' Kurogiri created portals around all the students, and no matter how hard thirteen tried to save the students, the portals sent them off to different areas. Some students dodged the portals; Izuku was hiding in the shadows, planning.

He'd wanted to avoid his classmates getting injured. He looked towards all their locations, and despite how far away everything was, he could notice certain characteristics in some areas, and use his aura in others.

He determined that most students would be fine, so long as they worked together and didn't overuse their quirks. Izuku had taught them not to rely so much on their power, and to instead learn how to store and strengthen it, while fighting hand in hand.

Shinsou plummeted into water, leading him to panic. He swam towards the surface to catch a breath, but something latched onto his foot. He glanced down towards his foot, noticing a villain. The villain began to drag him under the water.

He desperately tried to swim away, but it was pointless. He was running out of strength.

He felt something wrap around him, then his body was dragged quickly through the water. The motion forced the villains hands to release from his leg. Before he could even determine what was happening, his was thrown into a boat. He coughed out water and took deep breaths before quickly assessing at his surroundings. Asui was perched on the rails of the ship, peering down at himself and Mineta.

'I think we are the only ones here.. I couldn't hear any other students underwater, kero...' she recounted as she held her finger by her mouth.

'Thank you... you saved me...' Shinso panted.

Mineta nodded. 'I thought I was going to die!!'

'We need to regroup with the class. Any ideas on how to escape this situation, kero?' She asked.

Shinso looked around. They were on a boat that seemed as if it was sinking, and were surrounded by villains which all were accustomed to water. He glanced at Mineta, then looked at Asui.

'I have an idea.' He smiled.

The three students huddled, while Shinsou explained the plan. Mineta had protests, but they were all shut down by his two classmates. Shinsou looked over the rails and smiled at all the villains.

'Hey! Who's the strongest out of you all?' Shinso called.

Some of the cocky villains began to shout and thrash around, stating it was them. Shinsou grinned. They were trapped.

'Swim in a circle to create a whirlpool.' Shinso ordered.

A large portion of the villains began swimming quickly, their quirks assisting them exponentially. It wasn't long before a whirlpool had been created. It wasn't very big, but it caused enough rotation for the plan to work. Mineta began throwing his balls into the whirlpool, due to their small density, they moved quickly in the water, sticking to the villains and immobilising them. It wasn't long before most of the villains had been stuck to each other, and the ones that weren't rushed over to try seperate them.