Chapter 31 - camp

[Third person POV]
[2060 words]

Izuku leapt through the trees, not caring for remaining in a group with his classmates. He wanted to quickly make his way to the other end of the forest, which he assumed was the location of their lodging.

He sensed a strange surge of energy moving towards him and jumped higher into the tree as a large dirt like monster grabbed onto the trunk. Izuku watched the monster, assessing its aura before deciding it would be a waste of time fighting it. It's movements seemed relatively slow and it's only positive attributes were it's size and strength. Though, Izuku could see the monsters hands crumble as it tried to shake him out of the tree.

Of course there was no way for the dry dirt to remain condensed.

He continued to leap through the trees, moving quicker in order to lose the monster. It did not take him long to outrun it. So he decided to go to the lower and more stable branches again. He would occasionally come across a dirt monster, where he would simply speed up to dodge any inconvenient interactions.

It was well under and hour when Izuku spotted a modern looking building, which somewhat looked like a camp that could facilitate a few dozen people.

Izuku could see two UA school busses, one which he assumed was class 1B's. He was surprised the busses had already arrived, since the highway had to curve around the large forest. Shiroi jumped out of Izukus pocket and sniffed out Aizawa, who was standing outside talking with a few other adults.

The kitten climbed up onto the hero's shoulder, using his claws to dig through the thick fabric that made up Aizawas clothes. Shiroi found Yukiko in Aizawas capture gear and curled up with her happily. Aizawa looked towards Izuku and sighed with a smile.

'I continue to underestimate you..' Aizawa mentioned as he stroked the kittens in his capture gear.

Izuku nodded as he studied the other adults. One was of course Mr Sekijiro, class 1B's homeroom teacher, the other three looked like cosplayers, but Izuku then recognised them as pro hero's from his hero notes. 

'This is Izuku, he's the star problem child of the class.' Aizawa introduced the student to the pro hero's with a smile.

Izuku still didn't get the problem child title, but didn't really care either way.

The cosplayer-hero people all got into weird stances, 'We are the pussy cats!' They announced simultaneously.

'I'm Ragdoll!' One member announced.
'Tiger!' Roared another.
'And I'm Mandalay! Pixie-bob is also a member but she is currently out for a bit!' The final member mentioned.

Izuku seemed intimidated by the social interaction and sunk back into the dark forest. He could hear aizawa burst into laughter, and loudly emphasise how dumb they looked. Izuku climbed up into a tree and watched the adults from a distance. He was not looking forward to this trip.

Socialising was already a difficult task. He preferred to watch from a distance, assessing students and hero's without interacting with them. He was ultimately regretting his decision to attend UA. The thought that his identity and life could've remained a secret made him aggravated; and the contrite feeling didn't seem to leave.

Izuku watched as a car pulled up next to the busses and a boy hopped out along with a lady who had a similar costume to the other pussycats. Pixie-bob, he assumed. He watched the hero's talk to each other for a bit before some of them walked to the car, pulling out shopping bags full of food.

Aizawa looked around the trees until his eyes caught Izuku, who was scrutinising the unfamiliar hero's. He whistled to catch Izukus attention, which worked.