Chapter 39 - Christmas

[Third Person POV]
[2400 Words]

Izuku was woken up by Eri bouncing on his bed excitedly. 'Zuzu wake up! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!' She beamed.

Izuku wondered how she got into his room without him waking up. He was rather startled and wondered if his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

'Let's wake up Dad and Pa! We can open presents and eat yummy food!' She cheered.

Izuku rolled out of bed. He wondered if this is what it's like to have a younger sibling. Though, he didn't mind Eri.

Since it was Christmas, the cafe was closed. Izuku was surprised he managed to sleep in, since he usually woke up around 2:30am every day.

Eri gleefully grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway towards Aizawas room. She opened the door and ran towards their bed, leaping on top of the sleeping heroes.

'ITS CHRISTMAS!' She happily squealed.

Aizawa and Mic both sat up in unison, startled by the small child on their bed. Izuku watched from the door as Mic tickled Eri.

'Merry Christmas little listener! And Happy Birthday!' Mic grinned as Eri laughed hysterically under the power of his tickles.

'Can we open presents?! Can we?!' She asked.

'Oh of course!' Mic hopped out of bed and swung Eri onto his shoulders. 'Let's go brush our teeth first!'

'Okay!' Eri beamed.

Izuku stepped aside to let them pass, Eri giggled happily as Mic ran around with her on his shoulders. Izuku looked back towards Aizawa, who had already fallen back asleep. He walked up to the hero and stared at him.

'Aizawa. Wake up...' Izuku mumbled as he poked the hero.

Aizawa groaned and rolled over. '5 more minutes...'

Izuku grabbed the heroes feet and dragged him off the bed. Falling off the bed was enough to wake the hero up. He glared at Izuku as he reached for his bed. Izuku started dragging him out of the room.

'Hey! You're gonna give me carpet burn!' Aizawa grabbed onto the door frame for dear life.

'You're gonna make Eri sad if you're not down by the tree. I'll make you a coffee.' Izuku released the heroes leg.

Aizawa stood up. 'Alright. Extra shot.'

'I always give you and extra shot...' Izuku mentioned as he walked towards the stairs.

'Then, an extra extra shot...' Aizawa yawned as he followed Izuku down the stairs.

When they made it to the kitchen, Izuku got started on coffees and hot chocolates for everyone. Aizawa flopped face first onto the couch.

It wasn't long before Eri and Hizashi made their way down the stairs. They all sat on the couch with their warm drinks. Aizawa seemed to start waking up after a few sips of coffee.

Eri ran to the tree and picked up a big present, then carried it to Izuku. 'This one is from me! Open it! Open it!' She beamed.

Izuku sat his hot chocolate down and took the present from her. 'Thanks Eri...' he began unwrapping the present, revealing a skateboard with diamonds on the deck.

'It's like you! With the diamonds!' She happily pointed at the diamonds.

Izuku smiled. A noticeable smile, too. Eri seemed very proud of herself, Aizawa seemed shocked that he smiled and wondered if he should get Izuku more gifts to make him smile more. Mic snapped a picture.