Chapter 17 - Endless running

[Third person POV]
[2300 words]

It was a normal day in the Midoriya household. Izuku woke up early and went for a run on the treadmill, then made breakfast for his parents. He recited the homework he had been given the previous night in order to be ready for any questions his father would throw at him.

He couldn't afford to get anything wrong, or he'd be thrown in the punishment room. His mother was the first to come out of bed. She looked at him, then at the breakfast he had made. A small smile covered her face.

'Thank you my little Izu... it looks lovely...' She said before she began eating.

Izuku didn't reply. He was indifferent towards any praise.

The loud footsteps of his father echoed down the hallway. He grumpily sat down and began eating.

Inko eventually left for work, and Izuku got back into his day of training. That day, they focused on using knifes in self defence. Izuku was only given a blunt butter knife, while his father had a sharp kitchen knife. The kid had to dodge all the attacks his father threw at him, which of course became impossible after hours of fighting.

After 6 hours of fighting, they got into academic work. He was doing advanced mathematics, but it was too easy. It made him bored. He stared at the computer, and studied the simple calculator. He decided he could make a calculator that could solve the math he was working on. He spent a while coding, before the laptop he was using got thrown across the room.

'What the fuck are you doing?!' He snapped.

Izuku looked up at him. 'Making a calculator that can solve this math...' he signed to his father.

'Why the fuck would you need a calculator if you can use your brain, dumb fuck!' He snapped as he kicked the kid in the head.

The door to the house creaked open and Inko walked in. She stared at her husband while he hit and kicked their son.

'Stop! Stop it! He's just a child!' She cried.

Hisashi glared at Inko. 'You gave birth to this pathetic child! You couldn't even make a child with a functioning brain!' He snapped.

'Maybe it was your pathetic sperm!' She snapped.

Izuku stared at his mother. She had never talked back to him. She was done for.

Smoke emitted from Hisashis mouth as he angrily stormed up to her. He grabbed her hair and threw her into the ground, then grabbed the kitchen knife he had used to spar earlier. He stabbed her over and over and over, ignoring her screams and cries for help. Izuku trembled. He wondered if she was going to die.

He quickly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and ran towards his father, slicing the knife right through his jugular vein.

Fire spilled from his fathers mouth as he screamed. The smell of burning flesh terrified Izuku as he looked towards his mothers body, which was now burning along with the carpet around her.

Hisashi went on a rampage, trying to burn Izuku to shreds, but the teen continued to dodge the fire as he ran towards the exit of the house. His father eventually collapsed from hemorrhagic shock, Izuku took that chance to escape through the front door. When he made it out the front, he gasped in the fresh air of the outside world. He hadn't been outside for years, it was beautiful.

The burning house behind himself made it even more beautiful.

Izuku explained it all. Tsukauchi spent most of the time recording dot points, but Aizawa listened intently. When the vigilante had finished explaining, he seemed kind of numb; Submerged in the memories.