Chapter 29 - flu

[third person pov]
[2000 words :D]

Izuku ran around, guiding the civilians to a safer area of the road while tending to more severe wounds. Despite the large amount of destruction, Izuku hadn't spotted anyone with a lethal injury. He snuck closer and closer to the cars that had been thrown, avoiding Aizawas intense fight with the villain.

Though, there were a few certain deaths. Izuku wasn't fazed, however. He'd seen it a few times. He left the cars that had been completely crushed and tried to focus on possible survivors in other cars.

If he found people who could walk, he gave them the direction of safety while he searched through the rubble for other survivors. When he saw Aizawa fly past, he stopped looking.

He watched the hero use his capture gear to swing himself onto a light post. Izuku looked towards the villain, who happened to be storming in his direction.

He picked up an empty car and hurled it at Izuku. The vigilante wondered if he could slice a car with a card, but decided not to test his theory. He dodged the car and jumped up next the villains head, swinging his leg swiftly through the air, sending the large villain flying into the ground.

Aizawa still couldn't understand how Izuku was so strong, despite his small stature. Well, despite the utterly weak kick. The hero walked up to Izuku and placed his hand on his shoulder.

'I think you concussed him out...' Aizawa mumbled in a somewhat surprised tone.

Izuku glanced up at the hero and nodded. Aizawa stared at him, then picked him up.

'We are going back to school.' Aizawa announced as he walked over the rubble while other hero's restrained the unconscious villain.

'Huh? What? Put me down!' Izuku struggled.

Aizawa scowled as he continued walking. 'Youre unwell. Don't you notice how dazed you are? That was a weak kick. Usually when you roundhouse kick people you break their bones, I can say that from experience.'

'It's because hes really strong! He sent you flying!' Izuku argued.

'No excuses. Hasn't stopped you before.' Aizawa mumbled as he sat Izuku in a police car and handcuffed him to the post.

Izuku wondered where the handcuffs came from. Aizawa looked towards the police man and called him over.

'Excuse you...' Izuku announced before he tapped his cuffed hand agains the hero's hand, transferring the restraints onto his hand instead.

'I'm surprised you forgot, I am very good at escaping from handcuffs.' Izuku grinned, happy that he had used humour, or something.

Aizawa glared at the teen. 'Izu-Diamond. Do not get out of the car.'

Izuku shuffled to the other side of the car while keeping his eyes locked on Aizawas. He opened the car door and stepped out with a satisfied grin.

'Diamond.' Aizawa scolded.

'This reminds me of the olds days.' Izuku smiled as he flicked a card towards Aizawa. Before the card hit him, it turned in front of his eyes, revealing the joker on the card. When Aizawa looked back for Izuku, he was gone.

'Fuck...' Aizawa broke the handcuffs off and quickly scaled the closest building. He quickly gazed down the alleyways, trying to catch a glimpse of the vigilante.

Though, he was nowhere to be seen. Aizawa pulled out his phone and called Shinsou.

'Hello?' Shinsou answered.