Chapter 13 - similarities

[Third Person POV]
[3040 words]

'Izuku?' The blonde painfully mumbled.

Izuku simply nodded before sitting down in his seat. Katsuki spun around. His typical angry eyes had completely softened, almost making him look upset.

'What the fuck? We thought you died!' Katsuki quietly growled.

Izuku stared at his childhood friend, not replying to his statement. Instead, he glared at the teen, making the blonde shiver before spinning back around to face the front. Izuku didn't want to socialise; the only reason he was attending the school was to gather information.

Katsuki twiddled his thumbs. His family had believed Izuku had died. No one had seen him since he was probably suppose to start preschool. Now that he was older, he could piece together all the moments where something about Izuku didn't make sense to him.

He was always covered in bandages and bruises, progressively getting quieter and his eyes. His emerald eyes use to shine like the brightest star, encapsulating all the joy and happiness Izuku displayed. Over time, they were loosing their shine. Now, they seemed lifeless.

He knew after Izukus father had found out he was quirkless, he was devastated. It made sense that it lead to child abuse. Katsuki has linked it all together with his parents, but he didn't expect Izuku was alive anymore. After all, the house he always lived in had burnt down.

'Everyone, settle down.' A grumpy voice muttered.

Izuku glanced up from his desk, noticing Aizawa. The hero hadn't come for his morning coffee, and he looked close to death. Nanami told Izuku to make him a coffee and take it in to school. But, he didn't know when to give it to the teacher.

'Welcome to UA... I'll be your homeroom teacher for all of high school... there are 21 students in the class, since two students tied for 20th place...' Aizawa yawned as he pulled a yellow sleeping bag out of nowhere.

'Do whatever you want for homeroom, I'm taking a nap...' Aizawa grumbled as he curled up into a ball on the floor.

Everyone seemed confused for a bit, but then moved off into groups and began talking to one another.

Izuku stood up, picking up a coffee from the side of his bag and walking over to Aizawa. He knelt down next to the dead body and pat him on the shoulder.

'Nanami told me to make you a coffee.' Izuku quietly explained, only loud enough for the hero to hear.

Aizawas head popped out of the sleeping bag. He stared at Izuku, then carefully took the coffee.

'You can go home now.. you've already passed hero school...' Aizawa sarcastically mumbled as he sipped on the coffee.

Izuku wasn't very good with sarcasm, and Aizawa noticed by the confused expression Izuku was making.

'I'm joking... thanks for the coffee...' Aizawa ruffled up Izukus hair.

Izuku simply nodded, then made his way back to his desk. He was a bit confused, but shook it off.

The bell eventually rang, Aizawa grumbled as he rolled out of his sleeping bag.

'We will be going outside to do quirk Apprehension Tests, change into your physical education uniforms and meet me out on the oval.' Aizawa mumbled.

Everyone acknowledged his request and made their way to the change rooms. Izuku was not looking forward to changing in front of so many people. He didn't care if they saw his scars, well, apart from the word that had been carved into his arm, but changing in front of people you don't know can be uncomfortable.