Chapter 4- disguise

[Third person POV]
[2200 words]

'Come back here bastard!' A villain demanded as he chased after the vigilante.

The vigilante scaled a building quickly and ran across the top. He had lost the villain.

He let out a hefty sigh and slumped down by the rails. It had been a long night. He had been investigating a specific company lately, one involved in human trafficking.

He had discovered homeless people, specifically children were abducted and taken into custody. Majority were forced into sex exploitation, but some were sent to villain organisation if they had manifested powerful quirks.

Izuku had gone to a villain organisation that made large transactions with the company to scope it out. The inside had no cameras for him to hack, but he managed to find the exact location of their base.

Long story short, he broke into their base and designed a floor plan on his tablet while he snuck around. He found a young boy in a room with a locked door. The boy seemed terrified. He was covered in bruises and scars. His eyes were covered by a blindfold, and his hands were tied up tightly behind his back. He knew the boy wasn't there by will.

Izuku comforted him until he wasn't so scared, then took him away from the room. But, on his way out of the base, one of the members spotted him. So he ran.

He had lost the villain when he got to the top of the building. The young boy was hidden under Izukus cloak.
'You can come out now...' Izuku quietly mentioned.

The young boy pushed the cloak aside and glanced up at the vigilante. He still seemed frightened.
'Are you going to hurt me?' The young boy asked.

'No, I'll help you...' Izuku smiled behind his mask.
The small boy smiled a little, as if he had gained a little bit of hope.

Izuku asked the child a few questions about the villain organisation, and company that sold him off to them. He recorded all the answers on his tablet, then stood up.

He picked the child up and walked towards the edge of the building. He jumped off the building and ran through the dark streets. He eventually made it to the police station, where he snuck to detective Tsukauchi's desk.

The detective gazed up at the vigilante and smiled.
'It's been a while, Diamond...' the detective smiled.

Izuku smiled at the name. It was nice and simple. He was known as the diamond vigilante; mainly because he used playing cards as a weapon, and had a diamond drawn on his face.

Tsukauchi looked towards the young child Izuku was holding with a quizzical expression. Izuku put the child down then pulled out his tablet. He got up a word document, then sat it in front of the detective. The detective scrolled through it quickly, then looked back towards the young child.

'Then, shall we put him in the foster care system?' The detective asked.
Izuku nodded and took the tablet back. He threw a USB onto the desk and put his tablet away.

'I'll leave the rest to the police and hero's, the job is too big and dangerous for me...' Izuku signed.

'Really? Then why did you decide to save that child instead of leaving it to us like you left the rest of the abductions to us?' The detective asked.

'Because... this child's quirk can destroy the city, and the villain organisation he was at planned to use it very soon... it's all in the document. I trust you'll put that child under the care of talented hero's, or the villains will find him.' Izuku explained.