Chapter 35 - A Fool Meddles

[third person POV]
[2200 Words]

Izuku made his way back towards the accomodation where he assumed the rest of the students were. Though, he began to notice a concerning purple haze in the air. He pulled the neck of his jumper over his nose. As he got closer, the haze got thicker.

The accomodation was a disaster. Toga, Dabi and twice were wrecking havoc over the few students that had made it back. Momo pulled Izuku behind a tree and handed him a gas mask.

'It's mustard gas, your jumper won't stop the poison.' She stated, shoving the mask at him.

Izuku pulled the mask over his head and nodded. 'Thank you. Are the kids safe?'

'I believe so. Inui took them to hide and will stay with them.' She recounted while creating bandages with her quirk.

'Alright. Have pros been called to come help?' Izuku asked as he adjusted the mask.

'Yes. They shouldn't be too far.' She grabbed Izukus hand and began bandaging up his broken fingers, and despite how disturbed Izuku was, he didn't kill her. 'Why is there so much blood on you?'

'Oh don't worry, it's not mine.' Izuku glanced at his blood soaked clothes.

'..right, well be careful okay? Learn to rely on others.' She ran off quietly, creating another mask to give to the arriving students.

Izuku looked back towards the villains. He could see Bakugo struggling against Twice, who was attacking him with copies of himself. Izuku pulled out more uno cards and ran towards Bakugo. He threw the cards swiftly through the air, many of which sliced through the faces of the copies turning them to sludge.

Izuku could easily tell who the real twice was, he had a completely different aura to the copies. Twice looked towards Izuku. 'Wow! I didn't see you there little guy. Now I do!' Twice beamed as his copies began attacking Izuku.

They all moved quickly, attacking Izuku with different forms of martial arts. Izuku moved quickly to dodge and counter the attacks. The clones were strong enough to prevent Izuku from attacking the real twice, which somewhat upset Izuku.

Bakugo let of a massive explosion that wiped out a significant amount of the clones, sending Izuku flying through the air. He managed to break impact by flipping himself a few times.

'Oi! You can't take over my fight asshole!' Bakugo snapped as he continued to blow up the clones. Izuku ignored Bakugos statement and pulled out another card. He flicked it towards twice and watched as it sliced through his mask, revealing half of his face.

'Hey these are expensive to make! No they aren't.' Twice pouted, getting rather distracted from the fight.

Izuku threw another card, but twice caught it between his fingers and glared at Izuku. 'You're pretty strong kid. Weak!' He contradicted, cursing at himself.

Izukus eyes widened suddenly; no one had ever caught his cards. He threw more cards as he ran towards the villain, but they were all caught. The students eyes almost simmered.

'You're fast kid! Catch me if you can!' Twice chuckled, creating more clones that held knives. They all ran at Izuku, but were quickly destroyed by Izukus quick, complex attacks.

He completely dodged all their attacks, seemingly excited by the action. He jumped up in front of twice, swinging his leg through the air to kick him. But twice grabbed Izukus foot and threw him towards the ground.

Before his frail body could hit the floor, he held out his arms to catch himself. Twice didn't let go of his foot. Izuku used his hand to spin his way out of the villains grasp, then swung his leg into the back of the villains legs.