Chapter 16 - exposed

[Third person POV]
[2220 words]

Izukus fragile body collapsed into a pile on the ground, almost like a puppet that had its stings severed. Shinso ran towards his classmate.

'Izuku!' He desperately screamed.

He knelt by the bloodied student, before carefully placing pressure on the visible wounds. Some of the hero's rushed over, insisting to Shinsou that they would take care of him. Shinsou was forced to go regroup with his classmates so they could count all the students.

Thankfully, the rest of his class had minimal injuries. Aizawa and Izuku seemed to be the only persons with concerning injuries.

Police cars and ambulances all pulled up in front of the building. It had been made compulsory for all the students to get checked by the paramedics, before being questioned by the police.

Aizawa and Izuku were both rushed to a private hospital specifically for hero's. Recovery girl also traveled quickly to the hospital to help with their injuries where she could.

•••

Nezu sat in UA's meeting room with numerous of the staff that worked for him. They were discussing security, and the events that lead to making the break in possible. They had decided to make security even tighter than it was.

They had also decided on opening mandatory dormitory's for the students, where teachers could watch over them. Nezu had a strange feeling that they would be after Izuku. After reviewing the documents the police had wrote up, they decided Shigaraki seemed interested in the teen.

There was also another problem.

Izukus identity. He had a burn on one side of his body, that Tsukauchi determined was identical to the one on diamond. Then the word ayamari had been carved into his arm in the same place it was in diamond.

There was no doubt, Izuku was most definitely diamond. It all began to click together; Quirkless, sign language, height, expressions, actions, and Izukus last name; Ayamari.

However, there was no Izuku Ayamari in the system. In fact, the last name Ayamari appeared no where in Japan. After more digging, they found Izuku Midoriya. Except, the last report on that child was 10 years ago. There was absolutely nothing after that; it was as if he disappeared.

Tsukauchi had gotten in contact with Nanami to see what she knew. She confessed that she actually wasn't his legal guardian, and that he applied for the job at her cafe a few years ago. She apparently didn't know his real last name, or any of his family information.

That meant Izuku would most likely go back into the foster system with Aizawa as his guardian.

But Izuku Midoriya was a child related to many cases that hadn't been solved. The death of his mother, the death of his father, his disappearance, his fathers retirement from the hero world, his burnt down house and so much more.

'So the dorms will be finished by the end of the week... All might and Yamada will go to the students parents and request permission...' Nezu recounted.

The staff all nodded in agreement.

'Great, that's settled. You may leave.'

•••

Izuku had just gotten out of surgery. His punctured lung had been repaired, as well as the other injuries that couldn't be fixed with recovery girls quirk. They had to wait for him to wake up and regain his energy before they could continue healing him with her quirk.