Chapter Two

While walking home Jordan looked at his girlfriend Bailey and said "did you enjoy the movie" "yeah I loved it" she answered then kissed Jordan. "I should get home now, I'll see you tomorrow," Bailey said then walked away. When she was walking down the alley to get to her house she heard a noise coming from behind her. Bailey turned around and saw nothing so she kept walking but then she bumped into a man. "Oh sorry I didn't see you there," she said, but when the man turned around he grabbed her. She started screaming for help and tried to fight back. She squinted her eyes and he went flying. The man jumped back up then threw a fireball at Bailey but she waved her hand and used her telekinesis to deflect it. "Who the hell are you," Bailey asked "the name is Marcus" "what do you want from me" "I need your power" "too bad". She waved her hand and threw Marcus to the ground which gave her enough time to escape and run away. Jordan ran to Bailey and asked "what's wrong, I heard you screaming" "just follow me we need to go NOW" Bailey replied. Before they both could run away Marcus blinked behind Jordan then stabbed him with his athame. Marcus laughed as Jordan's body fell to the floor and as Bailey screamed while backing up with fear. The warlock laughed then blinked away leaving Bailey alone with Jordan's dead body, she grabbed her phone and called 911.

                                                           The Next Day

On his way to work Sean passed by a crime scene from last night, he parked the car and walked over to see what happened. He went to one of the officers and asked what happened and he told him that a man was stabbed last night and died. Sean went back into his car and drove to work in a hurry then texted his sibling what he saw so they could investigate. When Arianna got the text she turned on the news and heard that a man named Jordan Martin was stabbed and killed last night. "I know that guy. He was dating my friend Bailey" Arianna said "she must be so upset about her boyfriend's death" "maybe I should call her over". They both left the living room and then Arianna called Bailey and invited her over for tea. "Oh no I have to get to work," Arianna said "but isn't Bailey coming over," Michael asked "yes but I'll just text her to meet me at Étoile" "okay see you soon". Arianna walked into her car then drove to the nightclub to help set up, when she got there she noticed a few other cars parked. She walked inside and grabbed some cups to place at tables and the bar then she helped put up some decorations. Everyone kept working while Bailey started walking down the stairs then Arianna greeted her and walked with her to one of the tables. "I'm so sorry for your loss," Arianna said "thank you. I'm actually glad you called because I need the help of the Charmed Ones" Bailey replied. Arianna acted like she didn't know what she meant then tried to walk away but Bailey grabbed her arm. Then Bailey squinted her eyes and made one of the cups fly into Arianna's hands, "how did you do that" she asked in confusion "I'm a witch like you".

After working for hours Sean got a phone call from Arianna telling him that the guy who was killed is Jordan and he was killed by a warlock. He walked into the other room and said "how do you know" "because Bailey his girlfriend is a witch. Come home as soon as you can". When he walked in the kitchen one of the other chefs fell and was about to drop a bunch of plates. "Oh np," Sean said and lifted one of his hands and slowed everything down. Then he walked over and grabbed the plates then everything was back to normal speed again. Once his shift was over he went into his car and drove home to look in the book to figure out who the warlock is. While driving home he got a text from Arianna telling him that the cops found a dead girl named Stephanie. Sean kept driving then called his sister and said "who is Stephanie" "Stephanie is Bailey's sister and she was a witch too". He kept talking on the phone and asked "so what could Stephanie do" "Bailey says that she had a power called suggestion" "what power does Bailey have" "she can move things with her mind" "okay I'm almost home". He pulled up in front of the house and quickly got out to check the book for a spell or even a potion. Before he opened the front door he heard someone walking behind him. Sean quickly turned around and saw Marcus trying to attack him, but Sean quickly raised his hands but something different happened. At first, he froze and didn't slow down. "What the hell is going on with my powers," Sean said in confusion and then pushed open the door and ran inside.