Chapter Twenty

The whole house was completely silent and then all of a sudden the Charmed Ones and Jayda started hearing geese honking. Once they heard the geese they stopped watching the aurora borealis to go inside and see what was going on. When they all got inside they saw three geese running around the living room and one golden egg on the ground. "I'm guessing this is another magical baby gift," Jayda said "don't you think it's a bit much," Sean asked "you're right. Maybe we should send them back" "or we use the gold to make some jewelry" Arianna added. Then Michael grabbed all the geese and put them in the basement until they figured out what to do. As soon as the geese were gone they went outside and sat down looking at the aurora borealis. While they were relaxing outside Sean turned towards Jayda and started talking with her about the twins. "Are you feeling okay" Sean asked Jayda "I would love it if you all stopped asking if I'm feeling okay" "I can't help it if I'm worried about you and the triplets" "the triplets and I are fine now can we please just relax". Once their conversation was over they lied back down and stared at the aurora borealis and the stars. After a few hours of relaxing outside Dulan decided to go upstairs and go to bed since he had to be up early for work. "Good night Dylan. I should go to bed too since the party is tomorrow," Arianna said "oh yeah I forgot about the party. I can't wait" Michael replied "goodnight. We love you" "I love you all too". Right after Arianna and Dylan left to go to bed so did Michael a few minutes later since it was starting to get late. When it started getting darker Jayda and Sean decided to clean up and then go upstairs to sleep. Once the finished cleaning they walked inside then started heading to their bedroom to go to bed. Before they went to bed Sean heard the geese break out of the basement so he went back downstairs to put them back. By the time he went back into his room, Jayda was already sound asleep so Sean just laid next to her and fell asleep too. While they were all sleeping the geese broke out of the basement and started roaming around the house again.

Ronal watched the aurora borealis but he was interrupted by a demon who shimmered right beside him. "What do you want Zorith," Ronal asked "what are you doing up here" Zorith replied "I came to see if it was true" "if what was true" "the prophecy of the twice-blessed child. Well in this case children" "what are you talking about" "it's almost time" "what is". Then Ronal told him about the prophecy of the twice-blessed children and how it involves the Charmed Ones. After he was finished talking he faded to the Underworld followed by Zorith shimmering behind him. Once in the Underworld Ronal and Zorith walked over to the other demons to tell them about the prophecy and his plan. "You really expect to take the Charmed Ones babies'' a demon asked "when I have the babies I can take their powers then rule the Underworld" Ronal answered "I would love to see a half-demon try to steal two magical babies" "you will". The two demons laughed at Ronal until he had enough then threw a fireball and killed one of the demons. Before the other demon could leave Ronal used his pyrokinesis to incinerate him then he looked around. "Does anyone else think I can't get the babies" Ronal asked while holding a fireball "no sir. You can do it. We believe in you" Zorith said "that's more like it. Now go fetch me a couple of demons" "why" "I need someone to go after the Charmed Ones tomorrow. NOW GO" "yes sir". Once Zorith shimmered away Ronal continued telling the other demons his plan to get rid of the Charmed Ones once and for all. When Zorith returned Ronal faded away with one of the demons that Zorith brought to him. "What do you need now Ronal," Belzeko asked "I need you to go after the Charmed Ones" Ronal answered "are you crazy. That's suicide. Why can't you go you have the power of adjusting" tomorrow will be different" "how so". "What do you know about the twice-blessed prophecy," Ronal said then started explaining everything to him. Then Ronal explained everything to him which made him finally agree to go after the Charmed Ones. After they finished talking Ronal grabbed Belzeko then faded back to the Underworld to wait. Once back in the Underworld Ronal sat down and ordered Zorith around along with other demons.

The Next Morning

As soon as Michael woke up to the geese's honking he led them back to the basement but suddenly stopped when he noticed a unicorn standing in the living room. He put the geese away and saw a note saying the gift was from the Elders so he called Arianna and Dylan downstairs. "Great so the Elders sent three little babies a unicorn with giant hooves and a sharp horn," Arianna said "don't be so dramatic. This is the best present" Dylan replied "we have to send it back" "alright fine" "hurry up and flame it somewhere before Sean and Jayda come downstairs". Before they could send the unicorn away they heard Jayda and Sean coming down the stairs so Dylan brought it to the basement and tied it up. Once Sean and Jayda saw the mess in the living from the unicorn they quickly asked what was going on. Dylan thought quick and told them that the geese escaped last night and that they would clean the mess. Then the married couple walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast and talk about the babies. After they left Dylan and Arianna called out of work then Arianna texted Tim and Dylan sat down. "I was thinking about the babies last night," said Jayda "what about them," Sean asked "I want them to be born in a hospital" "but how will we explain them being born covered in orbs" "I don't know". Once Jayda said Sean conceited to tell her how difficult it would be to cover it up but after thinking about it more he agreed and told her they would worry about it then. When Michael, Arianna, and Dylan walked into the kitchen to grab breakfast Jayda and Sean walked out. As soon as they left the other three ran downstairs to send the unicorn back to the Elders for now. Dylan grabbed the unicorn and tried to flame away but it didn't work so Arianna tried a spell and nothing happened. "That's weird," Dylan said then tried to set something on fire and Michael tried levitating but their powers weren't working. They ran up the stairs and to the attic and noticed the book of shadows was completely empty. When they noticed their powers weren't working and the book was empty they started to freak out but didn't tell Sean so he wouldn't worry. So they went downstairs to try and figure out what could have happened to their powers.