Chapter Thirty-One

Sean talked and explained everything to the Seer who was just sitting there listening to him talk over and over. He kept on talking and talking until he was finally done then the Seer stood up and told him what she had to say. "You've told me all of this and I'll say what I told you yesterday. Don't worry about your family anymore" she said "how can I not worry about them. What if they ruin everything. What if they save me. What if I hurt them" he repeated. While he was talking the Seer just listened until he finally stopped then she told him to shush and relax. The more she told him to relax the more angry and upset he got over losing his family and friends. "I know you're going through a lot but this is a good thing," the Seer said "how is this a good thing," he asked "now you can focus on the Underworld and rule it" "I don't care about the Underworld. I just want everything back to the way it was". Both of them kept on talking until a demon shimmered in to talk with the Seer then he noticed Sean. Once he noticed the Charmed One he quickly said sorry then he tried to shimmer away but he stopped him. Right before anybody could say anything Sean created a fireball then he leaned back to throw it. When he was about to throw it the Seer yelled causing him to get rid of the fireball and saving the demon. Then the demon quickly ran just before shimmering away before Sean could do anything else to him. "I said relax," she said "I CAN'T RELAX LIKE THIS" he yelled "how about I help you get everything back" "how could you do that" "memory dust or a big powerful spell" "or maybe time travel. Tempus could help". After he mentioned the demon of time the Seer began to think then she said dealing with Tempus is tricky. She said how if they do go back in time they must be careful or they'll go too back and ruin everything. Now that they had a plan to make the Charmed Ones and everyone else forget it was time to get ready. While Sean was getting ready to contact Tempus the Seer told him they should try to come up with a different plan.

Meanwhile

Once everyone was awake they all met up in the kitchen looking sad when they remembered Sean wasn't there. While Michael handed everybody breakfast Dylan texted his boss saying his brother was ill and he had to help him then he started talking. "Alright I called out of work," he said "okay but I still need to go," Michael said "but what about Sean" "I might find something to help at magic school" "and what if you find nothing" "then we'll figure something out". Both of them kept on talking and eating as their whitelighter sat in silence while she fed her three kids. They continued talking and arguing until Jayda had enough and she began shouting quietly. "You aren't the only one who lost someone," she said "we know and we're sorry," Michael said "no you don't. My kids don't have their father anymore" "don't ever say that. We'll bring him back" "how". Right after she said that he noticed the time then Dylan grabbed his hand before flaming to magic school. Shortly after he left he came back all alone so he sat down and kept eating his breakfast then he started to talk again. He said how they won't give up on Sean and they'll keep trying to save him no matter what happens. After he said that Jayda looked at her three kids then she began sobbing so Dylan rushed over to her. "T-this all just seems unbelievable" she cried "I know but it will be okay," he said "how can you be so calm" "because I have hope and you need to have some too" "thanks for everything" "no problem". Once they both finished their breakfast Dylan took their dishes then he told his friend that he would watch the three children. She smiled before thanking him then she gave him a hug while walking out of the room and into the attic. When she left the young Charmed One finished up the dishes then he kept feeding the triplets until they finished eating. The two boys and girl laughed and played while Dylan washed all of their dishes and cleaned their highchair. As soon as he finished cleaning everything someone started knocking on the front door so he opened it and welcomed Arianna and Luke.

"Hey, Arianna. Hello, my little angel" Dylan said "Good morning. Where are Michael and Jayda" Arianna said "Michael is at magic school and Jayda is in the attic going through the book of shadows" "did you guys find anything yet". Both of them kept talking while walking into the attic to check up on their whitelighter and to help her. The female Charmed One put her son into the playpen then she turned around to talk with her whitelighter. While they talked and planned Dylan played with the four babies to distract them from everything going on. "I still haven't found anything" Jayda groaned "it's alright we'll find something to bring back Sean," Arianna said "maybe the Elders might know something" "you're right" "I'll go check with them" "okay hurry". Right after they stopped talking the whitelighter orbed into the Heavens to talk with the Elders leaving the rest of them to do some research. Once she was gone Arianna and her little brother kept on talking and planning until she came up with something that could bring back Sean. Arianna told her brother that they could try to make a spell to transfer the Source out of their brother and put it somewhere else. After she finished explaining everything Dylan asked where they would put the Source and contain it. "I don't know yet but it could work," she said "it actually might work but we have to keep it safe," he said "what if we put the Source in something or someone else" "you already said that but how would we keep it away from everyone". Before anyone else could say anything Jayda orbed back in and told them she couldn't find anything. When she was about to say something else Arianna quickly interrupted her to explain her plan to save Sean. Then she told her how after they get rid of the Source they can place it somewhere where nobody could get that kind of power. Now that they finally had a plan to save Sean it was time to tell Michael but they didn't want to interfere with his job. Jayda smiled then she grabbed her kids to kiss them and cheer after hearing the amazing news.