Chapter Eleven

While everyone else was getting ready to start their day Sean went over cake options for his upcoming wedding. "I think you should take a break honey," Jayda said "I can't take a break when the wedding is in a few weeks" Sean replied "don't you have a demon to vanquish" "don't jinx anything. I don't want to kill any demons at our wedding". They both smiled at each other then Jayda had to go so she walked into the other room and orbed away. After she left Sean put the magazines down then got ready to leave but before he left he said goodbye to his siblings. While Sean was getting ready he heard something in the attic which made him a little nervous so he decided to investigate. He sneakily walked up the stairs and got ready to freeze anyone or anything that could have been making that loud noise in the attic. As soon as he opened the door he put his hands down and sighed with relief when he saw Arianna by the book. "What are you doing here," Sean asked her "I'm trying to come up with a spell that can vanquish the Source" "we don't even know if it was the Source. Now go" "fine. You're no fun". When Sean left the attic and went to work she grabbed her phone to confirm her date with Tim. Before anybody texted her back she sat on the couch and prayed that her date would get interrupted. Once Tim confirmed the date she smiled then walked into her room to find something to wear for work. After she got ready she said goodbye to Michael, grabbed a coffee, and her car keys then she went into her car and drove to work. While driving she got a text from Michael telling her to keep a lookout just in case the Source comes. After driving for a few minutes she got to the nightclub she parked her car then walked inside and started helping setting things up.

                                                            Meanwhile

In the Underworld, things were getting worse for Jaden and his dad because the Charmed Ones were getting close to finding and vanquishing them. Ever since Jaden killed the love of his life he hasn't been the same, he has been using his powers to kill other demons and innocents. "Please don't do this. Please" Gale yelled as Jaden laughed then used his fire throwing to set her on fire and kill her. After she died his smile went away leaving him with that empty feeling in his chest so he went to look for his next victim. Before he flamed back into the Underworld he saw his father flame in front of him with an angry look on his face. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED" the Source yelled "I'm not scared of the Charmed Ones," Jaden said with a smile "I wasn't talking about them". When the Source said that Jaden's became angrier which made a nearby dumpster burst into flames. The Source sighed then waved his hand and put the fire before somebody walked by and noticed. "If you kill one more person and it gets me hurt then I'll talk you out with me. Understand," the Source said "you don't control me" Jaden replied "I AM YOUR RULER" "for now". Once that was said the Source grunted then grunted with rage then flamed away leaving Jaden alone. Before he left he made sure nobody was around then he opened a portal and to find his next victim then he left. When the Source flamed into the Underworld he was greeted by his personal Seer who had very big news. "How bad is it Seer," he asked "it's not good" she answered "what did you see. TELL ME" "I saw. His demise". He sighed then walked out of the room wondering how he could stop his son from getting killed.

A couple of hours after his siblings left, Michael was feeling a little hungry so he went into the kitchen to see what to make. Once he noticed nothing in the fridge he grabbed his wallet and keys then walked outside heading towards the store. While he was walking to the store he thought he heard the sound of a woman screaming for help but then it suddenly stopped. He kept walking but then he heard the screaming again but this time it didn't stop like last time. Michael followed the sound and saw a demon attacking a girl in an empty parking lot, "HEY. LEAVE HER ALONE" Michael yelled then used his projection to throw the demon. After that happened the demon gave an angry expression as he flamed away. Once the demon was gone Michael ran to the girl and asked "are you okay" expecting her to be scared. "Yeah I'm fine thanks" she answered "how aren't you freaking out right now," Michael asked "I'm used to this kind of thing. Kind of like how I know you're a Charmed One" "so you're a witch". She shook her head and told him that she is a cupid and then she tried to beam away but he grabbed her. Right after she said that he was still suspicious so he read her thoughts and she was being honest. "You can't just leave. What if the demon comes back. I don't even know who he is," Michael said "his name is Jaden. He is the Source's son" "how do you know" "I read his thoughts". Then she got ready to beam away but before she left Michael asked for her name and she said it was Susan. Before she could beam he asked for her number in case he comes back then after he got it they both left. When Susan was gone Michael ran to the store then back to the house to look through the book and see what he can learn about Jaden. While looking through the book of shadows he texted his siblings everything that happened with Susan.