Chapter-7

Sorry for the delay guys! Actually I re-wrote this chapter because I wasn't satisfied with it.

Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Raichand house (In morning)

Taani was sitting in her room scrolling down her phone waiting for the driver to come and pick her up. Actually yesterday night during dinner Rajni called her parents requesting Taani to come to Singhania mansion for lunch, so that she can spend time with them and meet others too. Her parents as usual agreed without taking her opinion on it. Though she would have never denied Rajni, but the fact her parents as always disregarded her opinion and wish made her extremely disappointed.

On top of that, Sheetal again didn't left a stone unturned to make her feel low about herself. She was taunting her since night, that she should behave in a certain way otherwise Singhania's would reject her like all other family's did. If it were up to them they would have tagged along with her but Singhania's only invited her. She was confused at the fact, that why Rajni so bluntly just mentioned her name and not the whole family.

Nonetheless, she was looking forward for the day. Taani was dressed in a white suit along with her hair open and light make up on her face. She accentuated her eyes with kajal a little.

Although her mood was off because of her parent's treatment, it was soon forgotten when she got a text from him

Although her mood was off because of her parent's treatment, it was soon forgotten when she got a text from him. She smiled for the hundredth time looking at his name on the screen and his text underneath it,

See you soon Ms. Fiancee!

She didn't reply to it but she could not help feel butterflies in her stomach at the prospect of meeting him again and that too for a whole day.

She was busy in her thought when her mother barged into the room saying,

"The car is here, come!"

Taani nodded before going down. She looked at her parents wanting to bid bye but then put the thought away. She wasn't in a mood of another taunt. So she just walked outside and saw a car there and a driver was standing outside waiting for her.