SYNOPSIS

Taani Shekhawat, a broken beyond repair. She is the black sheep in her house, hated by everyone as they never wanted a girl child. Her mother had severe complications when Taani was born rendering her infertile after her birth, due to which they could never have another child. She is criticized and admonished on everything she does and she goes through it all silently hoping that someday her family would love her. She is the only child of her parents, even her extended family and cousins hate her. They think of her as a burden on them and thus wants to marry her and send her off soon. Though they have never done anything for her but one thing they did right was give her a good education as they hoped she would atleast do something good in life, and return them back the money they spent on her so they let her complete her post graduation and now she is working in a multinational company.

Reyansh Singhania, a man whose happiness lies in his family and friends. He is the apple of everyone's eyes in their family, loved by his big family. Umm let's term it correct. His big joint family where he lives with his grandparents, parents, uncle-aunts and his siblings. They have a lovely family, where everyone lives together, with no ego and lots of love and togetherness. His family is searching for a girl for him to get marry but he wants a girl who is just like his sister-in-laws who have accepted the family as theirs after marriage and treat everyone lovingly and respectfully. His life is totally opposite to Taani and he is a big billionaire who looks at his family's big business and side by side his own company too which he started from scratch. He has a construction business apart from owning multiple 5-7 star hotels chain. His family feels so proud of him just like everyone else and he too works hard for their happiness.

So how these two opposite souls, where Taani is a broken, hopeless and sad soul and Rey a happy, jolly family guy come into an arrange marriage. Will they get their happy ending or a happy new beginning?

Get to know in this modern day fairytale of love, healing, togetherness and most of all an arrange marriage which slowly turns into a love marriage.