Chapter-64

Hello everyone! Back with the update, I can't write much, I am so overwhelmed today. These are the last updates of this story, another journey is coming to end and I am speechless. Just.......enjoyyyyyyy!

I just hope in these last chapters, my every reader would vote and comment on all the three chapters. I truly wish for it, if you guys find me and the story worthy enough.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was the same day at midnight when Taarey were in there room lying on their bed silently, the only difference was this time there was no distance between them, rather she was lying on his chest with her cheeks on his heart and he was embracing her patting her head softly. A smile was on her lips all the time as finally the duo were in each other's arms after a lot of days of aloofness. She was clinging to him like a koala making him occasionally chuckle. Though the duo didn't yet discussed what transpired all these days.

Taani finally gathering the courage to address the pending issue, started,

"Reyansh!"

He hummed as she called him, running his fingertips in her scalp softly caressing it between her tresses making her sigh in peace, playing her fingertips on his chest over the shirt she said,

"I am sorry."

He leaned his head a little down and gazed at her face, asking,

"For what? Teasing me with a guy so that I talk, or hiding about Naina?"

She smiled sheepishly biting her lower lip at his teasing tone and smirk, making nervous circles on his chest she muttered,

"For both."

Saying that she pouted, he chuckled softly embracing her closer if possible and kissed her temple passionately making her closer her eyes as he muttered on her forehead,

"It's okay, and even I am sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you like that."

She pouted remembering the time when he didn't even glance at her, he noticed her face and asked,

"Bura laga?"

She nodded like a kid as she nuzzled his chest,

"I didn't like anything when you were ignoring me or not talking to me. You didn't even drop me for the first day of my college while you were the most excited one. I felt bad."

He smiled sadly saying,

"I know jaana, I am sorry, but uss din I was not lying. Meri bahot important meeting thi sabhi board of directors ke sath, I couldn't have missed it."

Taani gave him a soft smile, "I understand."

He smiled back and kissed her forehead again, when she said,

"Vese bhi, I don't get to complaint I hurt you more."

He didn't deny it because it would have been a lie if he say he wasn't hurt, sighing he nodded,

"I was hurt, not because you guys hid something, but because you guys hid it assuming my reaction on your own. I was hurt with the fact that even after knowing my family and friend's happiness is my topmost priority, I would keep by brotherly possessiveness before that. And then, of course, our promise of always sharing everything..."

Taani stifled a little feeling guilty, a sad mask coming on her face when he pulled her squeezing her in his arms

"But maybe I was wrong, everyone can have secrets. There is nothing wrong in having a secret, maybe couples can do to, I would never want to force you to tell me every single thing about your life even though I want to be aware about each one of them."