Chapter-54

Warning - This chapter has extremely mature content not meant for underage readers. The content starts with a warning. If you are underage, read it at your own discretion. Its not anything I ever wrote for Taarey in my stories, maybe you have read it in Ansh and Meera story, the content is mature that way. So do skip if you find it difficult to imagine Taarey like that!

Other than that, the Ashish, Naina and Taani cliffhangers waits ahead. Enjoyyyyyyy!

************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Naina! Ashish bhai!"

The lost duo was shocked and broke the kiss instantly hearing the voice only for their hearts to stop seeing Taani standing there supporting a shocked, hurt and confused. Naina felt her heart coming out of chest, but Ashish gathered his senses soon and covered Naina who looked scared as hell.

Naina was still shocked when Ashish gestured her to set her clothes right and correct herself. Taani too realised and looked away as Ashish covered Naina while the girl corrected her state. The duo finally stood apart when Naina was done and Taani patiently waited when Naina finally said timidly,

"Bha...bhabhi!"

Taani looked at them finally, she was looking between them who was standing together, and said,

"Ab aap dono kuch bolenge, kya hai ye sab? Aap...aap dono sath? Kya kisi or ko pata hai ki aap dono......."

Taani was having a hard time speaking when Ashish said, knowing Naina was too terrified to say anything,

"Taani, bachha suno we can explain."

Taani looked at him and cut him off, "Ashish bhai, kya explain? Aap yahan Naina ke sath, aap Reyansh ke bestie hain or Naina tum unki choti behen, kya unhe pata hai ki aap dono..........?"

Ashish immediately shook his head and said,

"Taani plz, Rey ko kuch nahi pata, or abhi plz humari baat suno. Usse pehle kisi ko kuch mat batana... We have an explanation."

Taani looked at Naina and said,

"You gusy better do, mereko batayo ye sab kya ho raha hai, varna I am sorry mujhe yahan family members ko bulana padega."

Naina panicked and shook her head and said crying, "Bhabhi nahi plzz...hum batate hain..." she looked at Ashish who nodded and explained Taani everything from the start. From him falling in love with her, to his doubts and her love, then her confession and his rejection and at last when they came together.

Taani was all the while silent hearing everything patiently, she knew that the duo were serious about each other with the way Ashish held Naina's hand which was shivering due to nervousness. She was no fool, who won't be able to see the love between them. After all, she always had her doubts regarding them.

The trio was silent for some time when Ashish was done, the couple was waiting for Taani's response when Naina said meekly,

"Bhabhi.....kuch to bolo..."

Taani looked at her and then at their hands,

"Kya bolu Naina? I understand why you guys did what you did, your love and everything. But sach abhi bhi yahi hai ki aapne sabko dhoke mein rakha hai, sabse sach chhupaya hai. Aap dono ne uss person se jhooth bola hai jo aap dono se apni jaan se zyada pyaar karte hain, Reyansh se. What do you guys want me to say. Kabhi socha hai jab unhe pata chalega to kese lagega unhe."

Before Naina could know, she walked upto Taani in hurry and pleaded, almost begged,

"Nahi bhabhi, please, abhi nahi. Hum...hum bhai ko hurt nahi karna chahte, but we'll tell him. Hum pakka unhe sahi waqt pe bata denge....Please nahi, promise me aap bhai se kuch nahi kahengi...."