Chapter-46

Hello people! First of all a Belated Merry Christmas, I planned this surprise for yesterday but I couldn't complete all the chapters hence I decided to post this today!

Here's the next chapter to your favourite story. Oh by the way, I remember some readers talking about jealousy track and office romance track, right? *wink* (Got the hint? Hahahahah)

Enjoyyyyyyyy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Next Morning!

The sun rose up in the sky, finally taking off the blanket of the darkness away with it symbolising a new day. All the souls were up, doing their morning routines. Even many members of Singhania family were up, leaving some of them who were asleep still, the newly weds amongst them. All the elders minus Rishi were downstairs in living room happily talking while Amna, Swadhinta – who was craving some pudding – and Kanchi were in the kitchen. Twinkle was feeling sick and tired due to being six months pregnant now, hence was still in her room while Ishita was getting the kids dressed up for school. Karan and Veer were with elders having tea while Siddhant was with Twinkle and Mishkat and Adarsh were still sleeping like logs along with Sanskar. Naina came to kitchen after doing her exercise in the gym,

"Good morning bhabhi!"

She heard three chorus voices replying her back, "Good morning bachha!"

Happily she hugged Swadhinta from back asking, "Kya bana rahe ho aaj?"

She saw the ladies hurrying as today all the girls were joining their duties back, apart from Twinkle who was on maternity leave while others took a break for Taarey's wedding. The servants were helping the ladies, when Kanchi replied,

"Aaj breakfast mein south indian hai, dosa, uttpam, idli and many more"

Naina grinned happily, when she asked seeing poppy seeds in the potato mixture, "But bhabhi, Taani bhabhi kese khaengi, isme to rai hai."

Amna smiled, "Isliye Taani ke liye idli or vada banaya hai, usme rai nahi hai. Or baki sandwiches or pancakes bhi hai."

Naina nodded still hugging Swadhinta when she asked, "Arre but baki sab ladies hain kahan?"

Swadhinta told her, "Twinkle bhabhi ko bahot morning sickness ho rahi thi, that's why she is resting. Ishita bhabhi as usual helping the kids get ready and Taani is still sleeping I guess."

Naina giggled, "Abhi tak!"

The ladies looked at the mischievious face Naina carried, and shook her head when Kanchi winked, "They are newly weds Naina, samjho!"

Naina and Kanchi hi-fived giggling along with Swadhinta while Amna shook her head at them, "Badmash ho sabke sab. Taani ke samne mat karna, bechari vese hi itni shy hai."

The girls giggled when Kanchi said, "Arre but Naina, jaa jake Taani or Rey ko utha de, or Mishkat, Adarsh bhaiya and Sanskar ko bhi. Breakfast ready hone vala hai."

Naina nodded and taking an apple hopped out of the kitchen, going to each of her sleeping brother's room and knocking the door loudly waking them up. At last, she came to Taarey's room and knocked the door loudly shouting.

"Rey bhaiya! Bhaiyuuuuu! Taani bhabhi!"

Taarey were sleeping peacefully inside their room, entangled with each other under the duvet that hid their bare bodies. Rey groaned hearing the banging on the door and the loud noise, his slumber broke and he woke up yawning softly. The sleepless night he and Taani spent had truly drained the both of them.