Chapter-12

Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani smiled widely at his response, glad that he liked them. Truthfully, she knew he won't ever accept gifts given by her parents, hence she was glad when his father simply gave her a credit card to shop certain gift items for him for this ceremony and she happiuly obliged choosing the best things for him. She was actually happy that she got to gift him things that she actually loved and not her mother's choice.

Now, it was her turn to be presented with the gifts his family brought. First, Harsh and Rajni came forward smiling widely at the couple. They blessed both of them keeping their head and Rey finally found the smile coming back on his face seeing his family. Taking a red dupatta with zari work and diamonds embroidered on it, she kept it on Taani's head and Rey felt his heart skipping a beat seeing her draped in that bridal dupatta.

 Taking a red dupatta with zari work and diamonds embroidered on it, she kept it on Taani's head and Rey felt his heart skipping a beat seeing her draped in that bridal dupatta

Then she put a small red dot with vermillion on her forehad and fed her sweet. Harsh smiled big at her kissing Taani's forehead and then did the same with Rey before slapping his cheek lightly making all chuckle. They gave them some cash before Rajni presented her with dry fruits, and a lot of bridal gifts.

"Dadi ye sab bahot zyada hai!"

Taani said hesitatingly seeing the expensive gifts in front of her while Rajni laughed pulling her cheek,

"Pagal! Aaj roka hai, or tum hamari beti ho. Abhi to inn gifts ki aadat daal lo, or tum in sab gifts ko dekh ke shocked ho to unka kya jo ye sab log alag alag laye hai tumhare liye including your this future husband."

She said looking fondly at Rey, Taani was surprised and looked around now seeing everyone carrying a gift for her then at Rey who nodded confirming Rajni's words. Harsh laughed patting her head,

"Jee le beta, ab tujhe duniya ki har khushi milegi. Singhania family mein tumhara bahot bahot swagat hai."

Taani's eyes turned teary hearing him, she bent down taking their blessings and theu hugged her, she again tried saying,