Chapter-33

Hello hello! It's so good to be back! Here is your Diwali gift, Happy Choti Diwali people! Have a very properous diwali, stay with family, spend time, share moments of happiness, make thsi diwlai worth living your life.

A long chapter warning ahead with loads of Taarey, might be the longest i ever wrote with more than 5000 words. Hope you guys enjoyyyyyyy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was night time, when Rey was standing outside the window of Taani's hotel room, looking at it with utmost concentration. He was glad that their rooms were on the ground floor owing to what he was about to do. Since the time they got here, they weren't able to spend time together, and he so wanted to meet her after the ritual today, but he more wanted to surprise her hence ditched the idea of going through the door. He planned to take her off guard and then surprise her.

Sighing, he walked towards the window and checked if it was open, and to his happiness it was

Sighing, he walked towards the window and checked if it was open, and to his happiness it was. The next moment he frowned though, realising she was so careless, leaving her window open when she was living alone in the room and shook his head reminding himself to talk to her.

He looked around and finding no one, kept his leg on the window sill and jumped inside the room. He looked around finding himself in the sitting area side before walking further in the room, but what he saw made his eyes pop out of his sockets. There she was standing in front of the mirror, probably after a night shower, dressed in a bathrobe that reached her thighs a towel wrapped around her head.

He suddenly felt himself regretting this moment for coming here, looked away for a second and then again at her who unwrapped the towel on her head freeing her waist length hair and falling down her back. Taking the same towel she started jerking her hair with it, wiping them, and he felt his throat going dry at the scene. He cursed under his breath,

Kya timing hai teri bhi Rey, thodi der mein nahi aa sakta tha tu. Ek to vese hi shaadi ka wait nahi ho raha, ab ye. God, you are really testing my patience.

he thought seeing the scene that looked so ethereal to him, she was looking like a soft morning dew with her freshly showered state, drenched hair, water dripping skin and bare face. He could feel his heart betaing at an abnormal rate, thudding hard inside his chest as he let himself get lost in her beauty. She always manage to carry him away from the reality and bewitch him into a dreamy state, where all he could ever see is her beauty.

The same was happening at this moment, he was lost in her, bewitched by her spell and her unnaturally natural beauty. He could feel the desires in his heart, that he always try to keep at bay, resurfacing at a dangerous rate. His fingers aching to hold her close and lips itching to taste her skin while his ears ached to her her sweet voice call out his name in pleasure. His feelings for her always amused him, they were too intense, passionate, deep and scary.