Chapter-57

Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Beautiful!"

That was the first word that escape Taani's mouth once she descended the speed boat with Rey's help. The island was full of flora all around, long trees overshadowing everything, a stone path that she knew stretched far long and the cover of the night leaving behind the shining ocean along with darkness all around which was tried to hide from the light of the lamps that were lit throughout the path.

Rey smiled asking, "Achha laga?"

She immediately nodded without a second thought making him chuckle when she heard a car stopping just near them. Mark loaded their luggage when he asked extending his hand,

"Let's go?"

She looked around the nature, her heart wanting to just walk till their destination, and as if he ehard her he asked,

"Wanna walk?"

She looked at him surprised and nodded without a delay, giving her hand in his instantly,

"Yes!"

He smiled, asking the man to take their luggage to farm house, while he ushered her forward walking towards the farm house which wasn't at all far. It was a 6-7 minutes walk maximum and she couldn't be happier about her decision.

He pulled her closer hugging her side ways as they walked on the isolated island, their feet moving in sync on the stony path way which was lit by the lamps all around. She kept her head on his chest as he pulled her closer, their breaths mingling as they walked slowly taking the scene in. The bright light of the moon and stars falling on them. The atmosphere was serene, they were silent knowing they don't need words to destroy this moment. It was tranquil as the way it was, and they were happy.

Rey was gazing at her and stopped suddenly but she was in a trance and was walking ahead when a hold on her ahnd stopped her, she turned surprised asking,

"Kya hua?"

He denied looking at her intensely before moving towards her and picking her up bridal style making her squeal,

'Reyansh, what are you........"

He chuckled rotating her once around again making her shriek and hold onto him tightly as he said,

"Doing? Well, I would rather walk like this with you in my arms."

Saying that he started walking towards the farmhouse with her, she smiled adjusting herself holding him tightly as she swinged her legs happily while he walked. Taani's eyes shined seeing the farm house in front of her that was surrounded with long trees and stone structures. Her heart leaped in her chest thinking they'll stay here.