Chapter-20

Okay, a small chapter! But damn! You guys are gonna be happy!

Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was midnight when Taarey were sitting in Rey's room's balcony, almost everyone slept while watching movie downstairs, so they slipped out from there and Rey brought her upstairs in his room to spend time with her.

They were sitting on the beautiful set up in his balcony in a side, with Rey's back leaning on the cushions and Taani sitting between his legs while he hugged her tightly from behind

They were sitting on the beautiful set up in his balcony in a side, with Rey's back leaning on the cushions and Taani sitting between his legs while he hugged her tightly from behind. They were watching the moon and the stars, all the while his ahnds playing with her which were on her lap. She sighed cuddling closer with him feeling the warmth and heat of his body touching her back, it was so relieving. Feeling her cuddling closer, he left her hand and squeezed her small figure in his arms from back hugging her around her shoulders.

"Why are you going tomorrow?"

He asked sadly to her making her smile and he nuzzled his head in her ahir from behind,

"Ruk jao na, kal hi shaadi karlete hai, fir you can stay here forever."

Taani giggled hearing his words and it soon increased remembering bhabhi's words during the day, he felt offended and asked irritated,

"Tumhe hasi aa rahi hai?"

She sighed holding his hands on her chest and saying,

"Main aap pe nahi has rahi, bhabhi ki baat yaad aa gayi. Unhone din mein hi akah tha ki agar aapka bas chale to aap mujhe jane hi nahi doge or shaadi karke yahi rok loge."

This time even he chuckled hearing his bhabhi's words and said,

"To isme galat kya kaha? Or dekho meri family mujhe kitna ache se janti hai, they know what I want. Ab tum bhi maan jao or yahin ruk jao, mat jao kahin."

Saying that he hugged her tighter if possible, by making her cross her arms and squeezing her frame into his, he nuzzled in her neck. She sighed at the feeling and tilted her neck giving him access,

"I wish main aisa kar sakti, but jana padega."

He groaned and raised his head from her neck looking at her,

"Kyu?"

She sighed leaning back and holding his cheek,

"Agar kal nahi gayi, to one month baad aap lene kisko aayoge?"

He sighed giving up and saying exasperatedly,

"You know that's the only thing that is stopping me from keeping you here, that you will be here permanenetly in a month."

She hummed smiling and he nuzzled her cheek from back, rubbing her arms still hugging her,

"Or fir main tumhe kahin nahi jane dunga. Kabhi bhi nahi."